The End

We’d arrived at the spot.

The castle was still the way it was years ago. Demolished and dusty with an awful smell. The veins had covered up the top of the castle and spiders and weird insects crawling and making their home in that pitiful castle.

We managed our way to get in. Ria impatiently started to look for Yen.

“Yen!” she called out continuously. But there was no sign of him anywhere nearby. We kept on going inner and searching in all the dusty rooms. Soon we came across a room that led the way under the basement.

Ria looked at me looking confused as we should go in or not. I placed my hand on her shoulder and nodded agreeing to go in.

“After me.” I said and I led the way.

We kept on going down where the steps took us. And we came across a wooden, historical designed door which was shut.

We could hear some conversation going on in and Ria knocked on the door.

The door opened and we found Yen standing there safe and untouched.

“Yen…..” Ria breathed in utter astonishment, entering into the doorway and gripping him a hug. His arms stayed by her side, as tears rolled down his cheeks. His tight grip loosened and he parted from her, his eyes looked concerned.

“I didn’t think I would ever be able to see you guys. I was so worried!” Yen exclaimed and looked over her and then at me.

“Are you alright, bro-“I asked, furrowing my brows at him. I looked at him incredulously.

“Am I alright? Am I alright?! I was… gone, I didn’t even know If I would stay alive or not in this stupid castle.”

“I thought you guys wouldn’t come to find me. But how did you get to know that I was brought here?” he exclaimed in confusion. He raised his brow at me, waiting for a reply.

“It’s a long story, pal.” We heard a voice come from behind him. I looked behind him and my eyes widened, as I looked over Bruce like sculpture in a museum.

“Bruce, leave us alone.” I grumbled, looking at him with a fierce eye.

“Who’s this?” Yen asked, not taking his eyes off Bruce.

“Ever since I’ve been brought here, he’s been drinking bourbon and moving here and there like a maniac. He talks about vampires and his eyes turn dark red as he looks at him. He’s a dangerous guy.

“Careful pal, continue with your bad tongue and you’ll be laid dead in front of your friends.” Bruce warned.

Threatening a vamp wouldn’t be a good idea. And second, when he’s not in a mood.

It was like, Bruce’s eyes were craving for someone’s presence but couldn’t express it.

He placed his hands on my chest as I stepped up, advancing on the man who could snap anyone’s neck in barley a second.

“You guys need to leave.” He instructed us. Saying it wouldn’t be a good idea messing up with him.

“C’mon pal” Bruce hissed. “That is no way to treat your friends, and my guests! Let them in.”

Was this guy a double headed psych?

Yes he seemed.

Yen looked at him skeptically, and his eyes seeking for lot of answers.

“UHhhuhh… it’s quite cold, right? And my hospitality is quite temporary. Please come in.” Bruce beckoned us in.

“Yen, why don’t you step aside and be seated?” Bruce continued, looking straight in his eyes. And Yen did the same as he was told by Bruce. He stepped aside and sat down on the sofa, almost like he was compelled to do it just by Bruce’s tone.