Epilogue

"Dany?" A deep voice came from beside me. All I saw was darkness as my eyes were still closed and I tried gaining back my consciousness.

"I think he's coming out of it." another voice came after it. I recognized it was Ria.

My eyes flattered open and I found myself lying on my bed. The first person I saw was Julia. Then I turned my head around and saw Ria and my mom seated beside me.

"Mom..." I said, my voice brittle, feeling like I hadn't talked in days. I wrapped my arms around her in a strong embrace.

She held me tightly too. "You've made it, son." She spoke, with tears leaving her eyes.

"It wouldn't have been possible without my friends."I spoke. And I turned to Ria and thanked her for everything she had done for me.

I looked around and found myself satisfied being in my own room. I wondered how long they had been there, waiting for me to wake up.

"Can you guys give us the room?" I asked them, noticing Julia's confused expression. My mom looked at Julia, smiled and nodded and all of them left the room quietly. I watched the door shut behind them.

"What happened?" she murmured, not understanding what was happening.

I picked up her hand gently and held it as I stood. I took her near the mirror and placed my face on her shoulder, letting her admire her beauty. How beautiful she had been looking.

She turned around to face me, tears welling up in her eyes. I pulled her closer and embraced her.

"Please don't be sad, Julia." I murmured.

"I'd almost lost you yesterday." She spoke, quietly sobbing.

"Ohk... I'm alright now." And I picked up her face and kissed her on her forehead.

"Huhhhh..... I need to have a shower now. I need to freshen up, sweetheart. Till then be seated. I'll be back in a moment."

And she nodded, giving a smile.

I took a shower and came out, putting on a black shirt and blue jeans. She was sitting, withering with her hair, unknowing that I was out.

I quickly went and grabbed her from behind and she gave out a soft scream.

"Shhh.....it's me!" and I laughed, seeing her expression. I went and stood in front of her and she stood up too.

"Ohh Julia, you're too short." I said and laughed again. I just couldn't control my laughter as she rolled her eyes away from me.

She trailed her gaze down to mine and opened her mouth to say something, only then I cut her off my resting my lips on hers.

She moaned against my lips, instantly wrapping hey arms around my neck. Furrowing my brow at the intensity of how it felt, I intertwined my fingers in her silky hair.

And we were just kissing.

I parted my from her briefly, feeling her deeply.

"Julia, I missed you a lot." I said, catching my breath.

"I missed you too, Dany." She said. And we kissed each other again as if it was our last day with each other. She wrapped her arms around my neck again and I held her up pressing my chest against her. She sighed contently and I placed her on the bed.

We had our most memorable moment together we kept getting rougher.

"I love you, Julia" I murmured, my voice cracking as I felt the purest sense of relief come from those words.

Her eyes shined and she lowered my face down to her and kissed me softly, her lips as soft as velvet against mine.

Then we barely parted and breathed in response,

"I love you too, Dany" she spoke.

Throughout the whole journey, from leaving her and then her arrival, getting friends like Yen and Ria, facing off Bruce, ending up losing a friend and finally getting the evil off track..... I still couldn't think it could get better.

I had found the unforgotten girl.

I was with Julia and she was with me,

And that's all we ever needed.