Chapter 5: Secrets

⚠️smut warning ⚠️
Lenas pov
Kara starts to carry me somewhere, I couldn't care where because I'm too busy sucking her neck.

We walk into my room and she throws me on the bed, I look into her eyes. Her hungry eyes, she walks towards me and places her body in between my legs and starts kissing me on the lips.

She bites my lip which causes me to release a moan, Kara takes advantage of that and slips her tongue into my mouth exploring it.

I place my hands into the supers hair while she makes her way down my neck, she finds my sweet spot and starts sucking on it.

I turn into a moaning mess as I can feel her smile on my neck.

I feel her hands make there way to the bottom of my shirt and she rips it off and tosses it on the floor.

Kara backs away from kissing my neck and looks at my exposed stomach then back down to the shirt.

"Sorry I hope you didn't like that shirt" she smirks and goes back to kissing my body. She makes her way down my neck to my breasts.

Her hands move from my hips to my breasts as she uses one hand to cup my right boob.

She caresses it inside the bra, I let out a small moan as she moves her hands round the back to unclasp it.

I can feel the heat in between my legs throb. I try to push my legs together to get some relief, but Kara notices and quickly takes my legs apart.

"Nu uh. Not yet" I pout at her which causes her to place her mouth around my now exposed nipple, using her hand to play with the other one.

"Fuck" I moan

I let out small moans at the feeling, and feel the wetness in my pants. Dripping.

After playing with my breasts she moves her mouth down to my joggers and pulls them down my legs with her hands and throws them on the floor.

I open my eyes to see Kara staring at my wet pants.

"You're soo wet lee" she licks her lips and I watch her wide eyed as she places her hand over my pants pressing my core.

"K-Kara p-please"

"Can I take these off baby?"

I nod at her and she rips them off with her teeth, she stares at my exposed core.

I watch her lean her head in between my legs and start kissing the inside of my thighs teasing me.

The throbbing in my core aches to be touched.

"K-Kara p-please stop teasi- AHHH"

I scream that last part as I feel her mouth on my core and her tongue exploring it.

I let out loud moans as she moves her tongue over my clit and moves it in a circular motion.

She takes her head out from between my legs and giggles at me, I open my eyes to see her starting at me.

"That shut you up didn't it" she said. I nod.

"Ok I'm going to fuck you now" she smirks.