Chapter 9: Moving in

Lenas pov
Kara and I had decided it's best to keep the pregnancy on the down low, meaning only our close friends knew. I also told Jess my assistant just in case anything happened when I was at work.

I was woken up by soft lips pressing onto mine, I fluttered my eyes open and saw Karas blue orbs looking back at me. I smiled at her as I remembered I asked Kara to move in with me.

"Good morning beautiful" she said while tucking a strand of my raven hair behind my ear.

"Morning" I said while turning over to look at the time.

"Well looks like we have to go to work" I said while turning back to face her.

"Or we could call in sick... and do other things..." said Kara whispering in my ear.

I blushed and shook my head, I had to go to work I haven't been in for a couple of days with all these things going on in my life.

"No baby I really should go to work. And you need to go to CatCo today"

Kara let out a big sigh "fiiinneee"

I giggled at her while climbing out of bed, I walked over to the bathroom and closed the door.

I didn't bother looking in the mirror because I went straight to the shower and turned on the warm water.

After my shower I wrapped my body in a towel and headed to the sink, reaching for my toothbrush as I brushed my teeth.

I walked out of the bathroom to find Kara had fallen back to sleep, I laughed at her while throwing the blankets on the floor, the rush of cold hit her as she shot up.

"Lena! That was mean" she said in a groggy morning voice.

"Come on Kara you'll be late for work, the bathrooms free now" I said while walking in the wardrobe.

I couldn't hear her moving so I popped my head back round the door to see Kara watching me and smirking.

"Kara Zorel Danvers! Stop being a pervert!"

She blushed and dragged herself out of bed.

"But your just so hot! I can't help it!" I giggled at her while looking in my wardrobe for an outfit.

I decided on a simple black professional dress.

As I was trying to get the zip up Kara came in the wardrobe looking for something to wear as well, I like the fact that we can share clothes it makes things a lot easier.

Kara noticed I was having trouble and started laughing at me.

"It's not funny! Can you help me?" I said trying to sound serious but it was a little funny I mean the dress is a little tight.

"Lena baby it won't go up just choose a different dress" I started crying after she said that I don't know why.

"Lean? Why are you crying? It's just a dress"

"I-I'm fat! You don't love me! I'm going to look like a wale!" Kara bit her lip trying to suppress a laugh but failed.

"Lena your pregnant, obviously your going to get bigger but baby I love you so much and you couldn't ever get me to stop loving you now come on I'll help you pick a different dress" I stopped crying and just hugged her as I felt her smile on my neck.

We spent another 10 minutes trying to pick a new outfit until we finally found a stretchy black dress.

I put it on and it hugged my curves nicely, you could even make out the bump... OMG!

"Kara the baby's growing fast! Look my stomach it's huge!" Kara and I both stared at the mirror in amazement, the bump was a lot bigger than yesterday. I looked 4 months pregnant but I was only 1 month.

"Lena I'm sure it's fine. It's a kryptonian pregnancy which doesn't last as long as a human one so let's just go to work and we can go to the deo later to check it out"

I nodded my head while putting my heels on and heading out the door.

Karas pov
I decided to call cat to ask for the day off because I really needed to start moving my stuff into lenas apartment.

"Miss Grant, yes sorry to bother you. I need time off today. My sister is sick and in hospital" I lied. And of course she gave me the day off.

I changed into my supergirl outfit and flew off lenas balcony and over to my apartment.

When I arrived at my apartment I saw Alex waiting for me on the couch.

When she saw me she leaped up off the couch and hugged me.

"Kara? Are you ok? What happened with lena?" I leaned back out of the hug and smiled at her.

"She asked me to move in!" I said rather excitedly, Alex started jumping up and down with me.

"Alex help me pack up my stuff I need to move it to lenas."

I super sped round the apartment packing my clothes and personal things, I can just donate the rest of the stuff to charity as I don't really need it.

__________________________

After Alex and I had moved all of my things to lenas house I watched her look around lenas- our apartment in awe.

I giggled at her, "this apartment is amazing Kara! And look it has a spare room for the baby!" I watched her run over to the empty spare room.

I smiled at her as the front door opened revealing lena.

I ran over to her and kissed her on the lips, I pulled away to let her notice that my things were now in her apartment.

She widened her eyes in excitement "Kara your officially moved in" said lena while running up to me and giving me a hug.

I realised she just ran... in heels "how can you run in heels you psycho!"

She just laughed at me as Alex emerged from the spare room looking guilty.

"H-hi lena, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for acting like a bitch yesterday" said Alex looking down, not wanting to look lena in the eyes.

"It's ok, I guess. I mean you were just looking out for your sister" Alex looked up and smiled at lena before covering her mouth in shock.

"L-lena your stomach! Wow... you already have quite a big bump!"

Lena and I looked at each other. "Yeah Alex about that I was wondering if you could take a look at her in the deo because she shouldn't be this big yet" I said gesturing to her stomach.

Alex nodded and I carried both of them, flying to the deo.

Lenas pov
We touched down on the deo balcony and I followed Alex and Kara into the med bay.

"Ok just lie down on the bed and we can look at your baby" said Alex

I nodded to her and lay down on the bed. I realised I was wearing a dress so I covered my legs with a blanket, also covering my area as I lifted my dress up.

I looked over to Kara who was sitting in a chair in the corner as she smiled at me.

Alex squeezed the cold gel onto my stomach which caused me to shiver, and moved the device over it.

I watched Alex's reaction as her eyes widened, she looked over to Kara and then to me.

I started to panic thinking something was wrong with my baby. Kara rushed over to me and held my hand comforting me.

"Alex what's wrong?" Said Kara in a worried voice.

Alex looked at us and smiled widely.

"I-I um..."

"Come on Alex! Spit it out! What's wrong?" Shouted kara clearly getting frustrated.