Chapter 16: Life...

Lenas pov
You know what! Fuck it! I love this adorable puppy like dork.

"Yes... yes Kara I'll marry you!" I said she leaped up off of one knee and slid the ring on my finger and kissed me passionately.

"I love you lee"

"I love you too kar"

                   *4 months later*

Karas pov
We're finally allowed to take the twins home... we've also decided on names were calling our son Kyle and our daughter Katie.

We arrive at the apartment, using the front door this time instead of flying because we have precious cargo and the twins would have been cold.

I'm holding Kyle and lenas holding Kate, we walk into the apartment and I place the bags onto the sofa and hold my hand out for lena.

She hasn't been home since they were born because she didn't want to leave them again. So I decided to decorate their room.

"Come on I'll show you their room because I went out and got everything while you were at the deo then we can put them to sleep" I said while holding my hand out for lena which she took.

"It better be good kar" she said.

I giggled "do you not trust me baby I've got good taste" I said.

I lead her into the room and the walls had 3 walls painted light grey and one wall is a glitter wall in a darker shade of grey.

Around the room are the twins beds both white cribs, they also have a changing station and a set of draws with all their clothes in.

I also added a few stuffed animals around the room and some pictures on the wall, mostly picture frames that I need to add pictures into like a my first scan picture.

"Wow Kara it's actually good. Well done" said lena.

I smiled in accomplishment.

I walked over to Katie's crib and rocked her and placed her into the crib for sleep and lena did the same with Kyle.

I went over to the baby monitor on the dressing table and turned it on while lena turned the light off.

We just stood there and watched them for a little until we left the room.

Lena and I went into the bedroom, we were both really tired so we just got changed, brushed our teeth and climbed into bed together.

"I love you" said lena laying her head on my chest so she could listen to my heart beat, which always helps her fall asleep.

"I love you too" I replied back.

*1 month later*

Lenas pov
The twins were both now a month old so I hired a babysitter so I could go back to work.

I'm looking forward to being able to get back to work and do something other than pump milk and rock crying babies all day but I also am not looking forward to the mountain of reporters that have heard I was going back to work today and are wanting to know about the picture.

I'm obviously not saying anything because that would put our babies lives in danger. I haven't even uploaded any pictures about it on Instagram.

*beep beep beep*

I woke up to the alarm which a reluctantly turned off.

I turned over to see Kara sleeping peacefully, I didn't want to wake her but we both had work today.

I kissed her on her cheek and tucked her hair behind her ear.

She fluttered her blue orbed eyes open and smiled at me which I returned.

"Morning baby" I said.

"Good morning what time is it?" She asked.

"6:30 in the morning we need to get up for work baby so come on"

I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and went into the shower.

After my shower I washed my face in the sink and watched as Kara came in and kissed me.

I kissed back and hit her shoulder playfully to tell her to hurry up.

As I was finishing getting ready I heard one of the babies crying.

"I'll go! You get ready" I shouted to Kara.

I walked into the babies room not turning on the light yet because I didn't want to wake one if they were still sleeping.

Katie was awake, so I picked her up and took her out the room.

I changed her diaper and heated up her bottle.

I watched as Kara walked into the kitchen and sat on the island.

"She ok?" She asked.

"Yeah she's just hungry. Can you feed her while I feed the puppy" I asked.

"Lee... we don't have a puppy..."

"I meant you." I laughed.

She pouted and put her arms out, I placed Katie into her arms and started making breakfast. I made Kara bacon eggs and sausages and with toast and I had avocado on toast.

I heard the doorbell ring while I was washing the dishes so I dried my hands and answered the door. It was the babysitter so I let her in.

"Hi, I'm Jessica" she put her hand out and I shook it.

"I'm lena and that's Kara over there with Katie and kyles still sleeping" I said while directing her over to Kara who was sitting on the couch cuddling Katie.

"Kara the babysitters here so we need to go now" I said.

"Right let's go then" she handed Katie to Jessica and went out the door and headed to noonans.

We got our coffee and said goodbye to each other while I headed to L-Corp and she headed to CatCo.

A/N sorry the chapters small I'll make the next chapter longer promise xoxo if anyone wants to give me ideas on what to add to the story please do because I'm thinking of ending in after a few chapters because I'm running out of ideas. x