Chapter 6: Revealed...

(1 month later)
Karas pov
I flew to lenas house on the cliff and land on her balcony. She gave me a key so I just let myself in, Alex keeps bugging me about telling her who I'm dating but I'm not telling her just yet even though I've been dating lena for about a month. I just don't want anything to ruin it.

"Honey I'm home" I say mockingly

"Hey baby, I missed you"

"I was only gone for a couple of hours" I say while wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her.

"Yeah well I still missed you" she says as she kisses my neck.

*click*

"What was that?"

"What was what baby?"

"That clicking noise..."

"I don't know, I don't have super hearing" she laughs

I shrug it off and pick her up as she wraps her legs around my waist.

"Baby I just had a shower can we just watch a movie or something" she asks while looking into my eyes.

"Sure what you wanna watch?" I say carrying her towards the couch.

*click*

Ok that noise is starting to annoy me. I use my super hearing and don't hear anything but what sounds like a motor bike.

I shrug it off again and scroll through Netflix. We both decide on watching orange is the new black and snuggle up.

I decided to spend the night over at lenas so we change into some pyjamas and go to bed.

____________________________

I wake up to the sound of my phone alarm going off, I must have set it last night.

I turn over to see lena still sleeping, she looks so peaceful. I really don't wanna wake her up but we both have work today. I tuck a piece of her hair behind her ear and kiss her nose as she opens her eyes.

"Morning beautiful" I say

"Good morning baby"

"Come on we have work, I'm gunna get a shower" I say while getting out of bed.

After my shower I dry my hair and get dressed in a yellow dress. I place my glasses on my face and run into the kitchen where lena is making breakfast.

"What ya making"

"Bacon eggs and toast"

I hum and sit down at the table watching her. She's so cute dressed in booty shorts and a hoodie.

She puts the food on a plate and kisses my cheek.

"I'm going to hop in the shower I'll see you after work"

"Wait..."

She turns around and I hop off the chair and wrap my arms around her.

"I love you Lena Kieran Luthor" I realise this is the first time I've actually said I love you to her. She smiles at me and kisses me on the lips.

"I love you too, Kara Danvers" I let her go and get a shower while I sit down at the table and eat my food.

__________________________

I walk into cat co to see that nobody's at there desk. I run into cats office where I find it very crowded with people around the room.

"This is big news! Nobodys ever been able to get into supergirls life like this" says cat