Chapter 18: Another Interview?

Karas pov
"Baby? I think we should do an interview with CatCo"

"About what?" Asked lena

"The twins. Because Cat keeps asking me and she knows I'm supergirl..."

"Kara. Can't we get John to shapeshift or something"

"No because she knows John is a shapeshifter it's not going to work" I said while getting up and hugging lena from behind while she does the dishes.

"Fine. But we're not releasing pictures or names. I want our babies to be safe" I nodded in  agreement and walked towards the couch where our hundreds of magazines were.

"I can't believe we've already planned the wedding and picked a wedding day it doesn't seem real" I said to lena who smiled at me and sat next to me.

"Yep... and in another month we will be walking down the isle... i love you"

"I love you too and I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together" I said while leaning over to kiss her.

Soft lips met mine as she kissed me back, my hands went onto her neck to deepen the kiss.

I felt lenas hands go to my waist as she pulled me onto her lap straddling her, her lips parted granting entrance. I slid my tongue as it fought with hers for dominance which I won of course.

She moved her hair with one hand and then placed it back on my waist, I started kissing down her neck till I reached her sweet spot and started sucking earning a small moan. I smiled against her neck.

"Waaaaaa"

We broke away from each other and I groaned.

I got off her lap to go check on the twins.

********

It was now the next day and I told Miss Grant that I could get supergirl to do the interview, so I carried lena bridal style towards CatCo.

We landed on the balcony and were met by Miss Grant waiting for us.

She walked us through the main part of the floor earning some stares because I was obviously wearing my super suit.

"Just take a seat and I'll get my recorder out. This is on the record right?"

"Yes that's fine" said lena.

We both sat down on the couch in Cats office while she got her chair and sat it in front of us.

"Ok let's start the interview with some questions" she said.

We both nodded in response.

"Lena I notice an engagement ring tell me more" said Cat.

"Well she proposed a while ago exactly 5 months ago I think and I of course said yes"

"Do you have a wedding day planned?" Asked Cat.

"Yes we do but we would rather not say because it's our day and we don't really want any paparazzi there" I replied.

Cat nodded and moved onto the next question.

"There's a picture going around of supergirl holding an incubator with babies in can you tell us about that?"

I nodded and cleared my throat, "yes um... those are our kids there twins one boy and one girl they were born 5 months ago"

Cats face looked shocked but then she smiled.

"Wow. How does that work. I assume lena carried them because she wasn't pictured by the paps for a couple of months and she didn't go to work either"

"Yes, I carried them because supergirl obviously couldn't have but it was an accident that I got pregnant but it was the best accident ever" said lena.

Cats face looked confused as hell so I intervened and told her that kryptonian women could get other species of women pregnant but we didn't know until it was to late.

"Right well you learn something new everyday. So the twins? What are their names do you have a photo?" Asked Cat.

"No we can't give their names or faces because we don't want them to be in danger I have a lot of enemies who could hurt them" I explained.

Cat nodded and the interview ended.

"Ok off the record can you tell me their names and show me a picture I really love babies and I won't tell a sole" she promised.

"Fine here" said lena getting her phone out and showing cat a picture with the twins on.

"And their names are Kyle and Katie" I said.

Cat looked awe struck so we both laughed and said our goodbyes.

I flew lena out of CatCo and towards the deo where the twins were because Alex couldn't get the day off.

We landed and I saw Alex and John both trying to stop the babies from crying.

Then all of a sudden one of the babies shot heat vision at the ceiling.

"Wow! Kara! Help!" Shouted Alex when she saw me.

I super sped towards Katie who shot the heat vision and picked her up. She immediately stopped crying as lena went over to Kyle.

John thanked her and went back to working, Alex just glared at me.

"What it's not my fault" I said.

"Kara it's exactly your fault. Well now we know that Katie has powers" she said.

"Yeah I have an idea about that" said lena.

Lena explained to me if we use a little bit of kryptonite and put it into a bracelet we could put one on Kyle and one on Katie to suppress their powers just until they grow up and we can teach them to control it.

I agreed and thought it was a good idea as long as it didn't hurt them.

Alex said she would do it so we proceeded to fly back to our apartment. Lena and I put the twins into their beds because it was pretty late and we decided to watch a movie.

We chose to watch a ransom Harry Potter movie and we both snuggled up on the couch.