Chapter 18

Kimura Lee POV

       "Mina! Koko ni kiite kudasai (everyone! Please listen here)" I said to start the meeting.

       "Recently, I received a reply from the Kinomoto family saying they accept our challenge to know for once and for all, who really is the most powerful Yakuza Family here. And also to settle the problem regarding the place in Yokohama! I know that every one of you are supporting me from this! I want you all to keep that trust and support your giving in to me. I will promise to win this battle for us to rule the other side of Japan. Please stay with me and let's win this battle!" I said and bowed slightly to pay respects to my team and for them to trust my leadership.

         "Hai! We are with you in this battle, we also want to take down the long time Yakuza family of Kinomoto. Their time is near to end, and Lee Family is going to be on the top after this battle" Leader of the Serinuma Clan said.

       "I am very happy to hear that. Doumo Arigatou gozaimashita" I said and with that our meeting ends.

        On the 30th day of June, 2020 the first big battle between the 2 Family of Kinomoto and Lee will come and it will become the most bloody and nightmarish happening for everyone.

      No media, No one except the 2 Family will be there at the abandoned Island here in this very country. I will lead the new generation of Yakuza Family. And I, with the Lee Family will be known as the most powerful Yakuza Family in every corner of the world. Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

     Yuya's POV

     "Sayou Ojousama!" I called. 

        "Nandesuka? (What is it?)" She replied.

        "Here take this" I said and show her a necklace.

        "What is this for?" She asked.

        "I want you to wear this, I know it's a bit weird but it will save you from everything that can harm you" I said.

        "Tss that's nonsense. You know that no one can harm me" she boastfully replied.

        "I know that but please wear this, I got it from my dad and you won't believe me, it saved me for so many times that's why I will give it to you, because I want you to be saved" I said.

        "Will you allow me?" Sabi ko na ibig sabihin ay isusuot ko sa kanya.

       "O-okay, sure go ahead" she said.

       Lumapit ako sa harap nya at mula sa harap ay isinuot ko sa kanya ang kwintas. Since maikli lang naman ang buhok nya ay kitang kita ko ang makinis nyang leeg. Sh*t. Hahaha 😂 ang bango naman nito.

        Nakita ko naman syang namumula dahil pormang payakap din ang ginawa kong pagsusuot sa kanya ng kwintas.

         "There you go. Please wag na wag mong huhubadin yan" sabi ko at hinawakan naman nya ang pendant ng kwintas na ibinigay ko sa kanya.

Sayou's POV

              Hindi ko napigilang mamula nang isuot sa akin ni Yuya ang kwintas na ibinibigay nya lalo na at mistulan na s'yang nakayakap sa akin. I can feel his hot breath on my neck and it's giving me a chill all over my body.

             "Damn you Sayou! What do you think your feeling?? Are you insane??" Those are the words that are running to my mind. Talaga nga bang may nararamdaman nako para kay Yuya?? Pero bakit? Paano? Kailan? Kailan ko pa to naramdaman??? Napakaraming tanong ang sumagi sa isipan ko. I was holding the moon like pendant of the necklace he gave while looking down when he suddenly grab my hand and take me somewhere.