The Truth

Isabella POV

  I sobbed as I ran to my room. All I could feel was Hydra's hand on me and that mans hands on me. As I made it to my room I took a shower. I scrubbed at my body, trying to get the feeling of there hands and lips of me. After 30 minutes of scrubbing I realized I wouldn't be able to get it off. Not only was it engraved into my mind but also my body.

 Eventually I got out of the shower and changed into some of my new pjs. The top was black and pink words that say girls do it better written across it. The bottom had pink and black stripes. I threw my hair in a messy bun.

 I threw my hair in a messy bun

  I hugged a pillow as I cried. Not long after I had gotten out of the shower, someone knocked on my door. "Go away!" I yelled threw my sobs. "Come on, sweetheart. Please open the door!" I heard Uncle Clint's voice threw my door. "Friday, unlock my door!" I told Friday, while sobbing. I felt Uncle Clint gently touch my arm, but I still flinched. "Are you really okay? And don't give me the im okay crap. I know your not." I looked up threw my tears and started to yell.

 "AM I OKAY? DO I LOOK OKAY? OF COURSE IM NOT OKAY, I HAVE BEEN EXPERIMENTED ON. IVE BEEN TORTURED PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY!  IVE EVEN BEEN RAPED! RAPED, THATS WHY I FLINCH EVERY TIME SOMEONE TOUCHES ME! EVERY DAY AND NIGHT I FEEL HIS HANDS ROAMING MY SKIN, HIS HOT BREATH ON ME. I HAVE FLASH BACKS AND NIGHTMARES OF THAT PLACE! I DONT WANT TO GO BACK TO THAT HORRIBLE PLACE, UNCLE CLINT! I WISH... I WISH THEY HAD JUST KILLED ME WHEN THEY HAD THE CHANCE!" Uncle Clint pulled me into a hug and I cried into his shoulder. "It'll be okay Izzie. Your not going back to that place ever again." Uncle Clint whispered into my ear.

    A couple minutes later Uncle Clint took me downstairs. I was immediately pulled into a hug by my dad and Peter. I hugged them back, of course. A few more tears leaked out of my eyes. After they pulled away Aunt Nat and Aunt Wanda pulled me into a hug."Im sorry that happened to you Izzie." Aunt Nat said to me. I pulled away asked,"Wait, how do you know? I never told you." I looked around, everyone went silent. 

"Well, I may or may not have installed camera's into your bedroom." Uncle Tony sheepishly said. I scoffed and said,"Of course you did." Tony put his hands up,"It was for your safety, kiddo." I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Why don't we have a movie, all of us?" Uncle Pietro suggested. Everyone agreed and for once all the avenger were sitting in our movie theater, with not a care in the world, Even grandpa Nick. Forgot to mention when I first came to this place Nick stayed away from me, now he loves me. He even insists I call him grandpa Nick. I had a blanket draped over me and Peter, we are sharing. My head was resting on my dads shoulder. For once I forgot all about Hydra and had a peaceful sleep, feeling safe with my dads, brother, Aunts,Uncles, and grandpa.