Endgame Part 5!

Isabella POV

    As my heavy brown eyes opened, all I saw was collapsed building. Everything that happened all came rushing back to me. Time traveling, losing Nat, and the glove. I slowly stood to my feet. I couldn't see anyone, but water was flooding in fast. I began to run around, trying to find one of my family member. "Dad!" I screamed out. I got no reply. In the distance I could see red. I think it was Uncle Tony. He was kneeling on the ground, over someone. 

"Uncle Tony!" I screamed as I climbed over broken building. I saw Uncle Tony pull someone up, it was my dad. They turned to face me, just as I jumped into their arms. "Im glad your alright Isabella." Dad whispered in my ear. Once we pulled away, I smiled a bright smile at him. We began to walk some more. We walked until we could see outside and Uncle Thor. 

In the distance I could see something purple. "Whats she been doing?" Uncle Tony asked. "Absolutely nothing." Thor replied. "What happened to the stone when the building blew up?" I asked the three adults that were stood beside me. "They've got to be somewhere under all this mess. All I know is she doesn't have them." Tony informed us. "You know its a trap right?" Thor asked. None of the adults took their eyes off her, but I was okay with that. Dad and Tony nodded, agreeing. 

Thunder began to crackle. I could see lighting move up Uncle Thor as he held his arms out. Lightning struck him and he had both his weapons in his hand. "Let's kill him properly this time." I smirked and stuck both my hands out. I could feel my eyes glow blue as I used my power. "Lets  kill this bitch!" I said with a sly smile. We began to walk towards the purple monster sitting before us. She smiled at us,"You could not live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? To kill my father? Or to me? I thought my dad eliminating half of life, the other half would thrive. But you've shown both of us that's impossible." All four of us circled him, wind gently blowing against us.

"Well I guess I know what I must do." She stood up and grabbed her weapon. "I will shred this universe, like you did to my father! And then with the stones you collected for me, create a new one. I will get my vengeance for my father." All four of us charged at Thanos girl. Uncle Tony shot beams at him, dad threw his shield at him, Uncle Thor tried to hit him with his hammer, and I tried to show her fears. I struggled to get one hit on him, before he knocked me to the ground a couple feet away.

I whipped away the blood that gathered on my lip. I charged at him, as my family was struggling to get to their feet. She tried to hit my with her giant sword. I used my magic to hold half her sword away from me. "Whatever plan your making, can we do it a little quicker?!" I shouted over my shoulder as I used both my hands to hold her sword away from me. I could feel the pressure from her trying to attack me, pushing me backwards. I shifted my wight between my feet, trying to stop myself from moving. "Isabella! Get ready to move fast!" Uncle Tony yelled to me. I looked over my shoulder to see Uncle Thor hit Uncle Tony with lightning. I quickly jumped into the air before Uncle Tony's attack could hit me.

Thor threw his hammer as Thanos girl picked up Uncle Tony. I quickly floated back down, trying to use my powers to stop the hammer. I managed to slow down the hammer, but it still hit me. I flew back, into Uncle Tony. We crashed onto the floor, my nose began to bleed. As dad and Thor continued to fight, I tried to wake Uncle Tony up. "Come on, Uncle Tony! Wake up!" I screamed as tears formed in my eyes. 

My eyes flicker between Uncle Thor and Tony. Tony wouldn't wake up but Thor was being beat up by Thanos girl. I shook my head and stood up. "Hey, back away from my Uncle!" I screamed as I ran towards Thanos girl. She turned towards me and punched me. I flew back down to the floor, in pain. I let out an angry sigh before standing up. I blasted her with my powers, and she fell to the floor. However she wasn't on the floor for more then 5 second.

She jumped on top of me, to try and punch me. I held her hand inches away from my face with my powers. As I kept struggling, she was knocked off of my with Thor's old hammer. She stood up to face my dad?! I layed on the ground in pain, but managed to make my way to my feet. "Nobody messes with my daughter!" Dad screamed before hitting Thanos girl with the hammer. She flew to the ground. 

Once she was on her feet, a fight broke out between dad and her.