Ooops....

Isabella POV

    I snuck up to the meeting room with Peter, but there was one problem. It was all glass. "Let's go on through the vents!" I whisper to him, as I saw a vent across the hall. Thankfully, during my time here, Uncle Clint showed me how to get into a vent and be quite.

"All right, Avenger, we are here to discuss the girl thanos. Correct?" I could faintly hear Grandpa Nick ask. I turned to peter, "Put me in your shoulders!" I harshly whisper. He looked at me questionably. "What?" I rolled my eyes, "Just do it!" He seemed to not want to, but did it anyway. Once I was on his shoulders I used my powers to slowly remove the nails. Once the nails were gone, I climbed in. It was kind of hard, since I was still in my dress and heels. When I was in the vent I reached down to help Peter into the vent. "Try and move, without making loud noises. Move like a feather." I told him, before quietly crawling toward the meeting room.

Once I was above the meeting room, I slowly but carefully climbed to the other side, so Peter could also hear. "What do we do, Furry?" Aunt Nat asked. My guess was they had just filled in Grandpa Nick about what happened. 

"We fight. First we track them down, then we made a plan, then we attack." Grandpa Nick explained. "What about Isabella and Peter?" I heard dad ask and I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I think they should stay back. I mean Izzie can barely control her powers. And Peter is only a teen. He cant die, not yet." I heard Uncle Pietro say, with his think accent. I rolled my eys, if needed I can totally control my powers. I made eye contact with Peter, and motioned him to crawl towards the exit.

Once we were out I pulled Peter towards the elevator. "What are you doing?" He asked me. I pressed the button to my floor. "I am going to my room. To find this Thomas girl, before anyone else." The rest of the ride to my room was quite

_____________________

Once we made it to my level, I sprinted to my room. "Do you even know how to find this girl?" Peter shouted behind me. I looked over my shoulder then shouted," Uncle Tony taught me how to find stuff like Hydra bases. I also take a class on it." As soon as we made it to my room, which is across from Peters, FRIDAY informed us,"Mr and miss. Roger-Barnes you parents are on their way up. I gasped and raced to my room, to change to som pjs.

    Just as I had turned the lights off and got in bed, I heard my door creak open

    Just as I had turned the lights off and got in bed, I heard my door creak open. I could hear gentle footsteps approaching my bed. I felt on of my dads Kiss my head, then the other. "Night Izzie!" I heard them whisper. 

Once I knew for sure they hadn't left, I told Friday to turn my lights on very dim. I got to       work on finding this thanos girl.