Ruined Plans

Isabella POV

   Today it's finally friday! Im going to ask my dads if I can go to a party! Hopefully they yes! I mean they'll probably ignore me again. Peter has gotten all the attention this week from all the Avengers except Thor. I miss Thor, he's stuck in Asgard. Anyway im the last bell just rang! Im getting ready to walk home. Alone. This week nobody's been  outside to pick me up. Whenever I ask if someone can pick me up they blow me of. Its so annoying. I know I sound like one of those spoiled brats but im being ignored. Let's just get this walk over with. 

Time skip to when she's home

   "Dad,Papa im home!" I shout as soon as I walk in the living room, where everyone normally is. It was as silent as a mouse. "Hey Friday, where is everyone?" "They are in the movie theater room with Mr.Parker, Mrs.Rogers-Barns."  Of course there with Peter. Whatever im just  gonna go do my homework and get ready for the party. By the time I was done it was dinner time and the party started in 10 minutes. "Mrs.Rogers-Barnes dinner is ready," Friday announced.  Well I guess i'll go tell them im leaving. I grab my purse s and take the elevator  to the kitchen to get my car keys. I was wearing this...

    I stop in the kitchen to grab a granola bar and to get my car keys

    I stop in the kitchen to grab a granola bar and to get my car keys. "Where do you think your going young lady?" Dad questioned me. "What does it look like?" I snap back at him. "Watch the attitude young lady," Papa sternly told me. I rolled my eyes. "You really should stop rolling your eyes Izzie," Aunt Nat speaks up. My eyes snap over to her for a second before I turn to walk to the elevator. Uncle Tony steps up and blocks it. "Sit down and eat. Your not going anywhere." He told me. "Get out of my way!" I snap back. "You shouldn't go to that party Isabella, it's dangerous," Peter told me. "I dont care what you think Peter! You ruined my life! Its always Peter this, Peter that. I hate you!" I screamed and stomped of to my room.

A Few Hours Later

   It's now 8:00. I ended up not going to the party. I was just gonna dance, that's all. I was only going to be there for a hour then I was going to go get Aunt Nat and Aunt Wanda a present for mothers day. I know there not my moms but they act like it. I had the perfect thing planned. I was going to set a a picnic in the park then I was going to have them open their presents. I mean sure they haven't been there for me the last week but they've been here almost my whole life and I still love them. Someone knocked on my door and I said," Who is it?" "Its me and your father," papa replied back. "Go away," I said with no emotion. "Come on doll. Please open the door. We just want to talk." Dad gently said. I rolled my eyes and got up and unlocked the door. they came in and we sat in silence for a couple of minutes till dad broke it," Look doll we realized none of have been there for you these past couple of days. We are allowing you to go get Aunt Nat and Aunt Wanda some things for that picnic and some gifts tomorrow." "Wait how did you know about that?" I question. Neither one answer for a few seconds till Papa spoke up," We'll your friend was texting you and we read your texts. Were sorry.""Its okay. just please dont read anymore of my texts. Please?" "We won't," Dad said."Promise?" They answered at the same time and said,"Promise." They then gave me a hug and walked out of my room. Im happy to say were on good terms now!