Party Crashed

Isabella POV

      As I slowly pried my heavy eyes open, I noticed my blazing headache. I looked around and saw no one in my room, but I did hear arguing outside. "Tony, every time you throw a party it goes wrong!" I heard my dad yell. "Come on, Cap! What could go wrong? Just keep the little one beside one of us!" I heard Uncle Tony tell dad. "Im not a kid!" I yelled out to them.

All four of them rushed into the room. "How do you feel?" Papa asked me. I smiled at him and told him," Other then the headache, I feel fine!" Uncle Bruce handed me some pain killers and water. "You really need to stop over doing it with your powers." Dad lightly scolded me. I put my head down in shame before remembering them talking about a party. "By the way,I think a party would be fun. Like Uncle Tony said, ill just stay by one of your guys. What could go wrong?"

All the adults smiled at me,"Okay, doll. Whatever you want!" My smile widened even wider."Great! Whens the party?" They laughed at me and Uncle Tony went to walk out, but not before turning back to me,"The party will start at 7!" He waved before leaving.  "When can I leave?" I asked the three adults left in the room. "You can leave now, just be careful." I nodded and Uncle Bruce unhooked me from monitors. 

I walked into the living room/kitchen to try and find Aunt Nat and Aunt Wanda. "Aunt Nat! Aunt Wanda!" I yelled as I walked in. The both smiled at me. "I see someones felling better!" Aunt Nat said to me. I nodded and asked them,"Can you come help me get ready for the party in 2 hours?" They nodded and I grabbed their hands, dragging them to the elevator.

They pulled out a navy and gold dress. They made me put that  on, along with black heels. They also did my makeup light. My hair was softly curled with a waterfall braid.

 My hair was softly curled with a waterfall braid

Time Skip to the middle of the Party

____________________________________________________________________________

        The party went on nicely. I stayed by one of my dads side, or Peter's side. Just as Peter and I were walking back from getting a pop, I saw a blast coming towards us. I jumped in front of Peter and put up a shield, just strong enough to protect us but pretty weak. As the shield went down, Peter rushed me back to my dad's side. "Who are you?" Uncle Tony shouted up at the purple girl. She chuckled at us," I am Taryn. Some say the girl version of Thanos. You killed my "Father" now ill kill you!" She shouted and robots cam towards us. "Is that a threat?" Uncle Tony yelled at her, as she left. She turned around and smirked at Uncle Tony. "No, it's a promise. I will get all the stones, and I will kill you. All of you." 

    Before Tony could stop her, a robot hit him

    Before Tony could stop her, a robot hit him. Dad pushed me out of the way, just as a robot was about to hit us. I hid behind a table, as my family fought the robots. Aunt Nat was busy protecting Uncle Bruce, so he didn't become hulk, that she didn't seem to notice the robot shooting at her. I stood up and used my powers to appear in front of them. I put my hands up, and put up a weak shield. It was strong enough to protect us. "Thanks Izzie! Now no more powers!" Aunt Nat yelled at me, but I took my heels of and ran up the stairs. As I reached the top of the stairs, I watched a robot float by the stairs, trying to shoot my family. I quickly ran backwards, when I turned around I ran towards the railing.

When I reached the railing, I jumped over it and on to the robots back. It began to move out of control. I tried to find the power button, but that's hard when its trying to throw me of it bad. Eventually I found its wires. I reached my hand into its back and gripped the wires tight. I ripped them out and both me and the robot went tumbling to the ground. I used my powers to slowly lower me to the ground. Once I was on the ground I was engulfed into a giant hug by my whole family.

"That was so cool!" "That was so dangerous!" Both my dads and Peter said at the same time. I smiled at them and said,"What do we do about the purple girl." The adults, and Peter looked at me. "Us adults-" Peter interrupted them,"And me!" Both my dads glared at him,"Not you. Anyway us adults minus Peter will discuss that. You guys go to bed." Dad told us, sternly. I sighed but dragged Peter "upstairs". "Where are we goi-?" 

I put a finger to my lips ans shushed him,"We are going to spy on the adults."

(I do not own that picture)