Running Away!!

Warnings:Language

Isabelle's POV

"Mom please stop!" I begged her. "Shut up you bitch," she shout and hit you in the head with a glass bottle. I gotta admit that hurt like hell. "Stop!Please," I begged again. All she did was punch me in the ribs and I think I heard a crack but all I could think about was the pain. "AhHHHH!" I screamed my ribs and head hurt so bad! "Go away. GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW!" She screamed at me. I quickly got up and ignored the pain and ran to my room. It was then that I realized I had to leave. I packed a duffle bag full of my clothes and teddy bear and jumped out my window and ran until I dropped in an alley.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  It was around 7 and I decided to go to bed but before I could I heard a man's voice. "Hey are you ok?" I looked up to see a man with blond hair and beautiful bright blue eyes. When I shook my head no which by the way was a bad idea he picked me up  and I grunted a little. "Where are you taking me?" I question him! "To Stark Tower where Dr.Banner is." "Oh, Who are you?" I ask."Steve Rogers aka Captain America! Who might you be?" Steve asked."Isabelle, Isabelle Rose Anderson," I winced a little at Anderson but he didn't seem to notice."Do you mind telling me how this happened?" Steve asked! "Well my mom she abused me, so I ran away and I think she broke my rib and my head is pounding because she hit me in  the head with a glass bottle," I explain." Im so sorry. Were here!" He said. "Welcome back mr.Rogers, Ma'am," I heard a voice say. "Call me Isabelle and who are you?" "I am J.A.R.V.I.S Miss.Isabelle," It said. "Dr.Banner this girl needs help can you look over her?" I heard him shout to somebody. "Of course! May I ask who are you are?" "Isabelle Rose Anderson! My mom was abusive and she hit me in the head with a glass bottle and kicked me in the ribs and I heard a snap," I say the second part kinda quiet. "Oh well im sorry about your mom. Here take this," he hands me a pill and water and I take it and then drink the water. "It seems you have a broken rib." "Babe," I heard a shout and look over to see a man with brown hair run over to steve and kiss him. When he pulls away he notices me and says," Who are you and what are you doing here?" "I am Isabelle Rose Anderson and Steve found me in a alley after I ran away from my abusive mom and brought me here! Who are you?" "Im Bucky Barnes aka The Winter Soldier! It was nice meeting you Isabelle but me and stevie here need to talk alone so im going to take him away for a moment," Bucky said. I nodded my head a little as an okay! A few minutes kater Steve and Bucky came back and Steve asked me," Isabelle how would you like to be Isabelle Rose Roger-Barnes?" I jumped up and asked," Really your taking me in?" "Yep," Bucky said,"Oh thank you dads," I jumped up and down like a little kid then realized what I said." Oh im sorry for calling you dad," I whisper!"Hey it's ok sweetheart," Steve said and hugged me!Bucky asked me,"Would you like to go meat your Aunts and Uncles?" I nodded me head as a yes and he told me to follow him.

   A little not-Hey guys! This is not apart of the story. Im sorry it took me so long to write and it short but I just didn't know how to start it.