Endgame Part 7

Isabella POV

    Thanos Girl look shocked to say the least. "Avengers!" Dad stuck his hand out to grab the hammer that flew into his hand. "assemble." Everyone charged at Thanos girl and her army. As I was running beside dad and my family, I flew into the air. I started to shoot the beast from above. Everyone met in the middle, and it was complete chaos. I watched as everyone stabbed each other or took down beasts. 

Uncle Tony and Aunt Pepper were in the air with me, shooting beast side by side. Talk about power couple. Papa was shooting people with his gun. Dad was shooting people with lightning, so was Uncle Thor. As Uncle Tony became surrounded by beast, I tried to help. All that was on my mind was saving him for Morgan. By the way, Morgan is Uncle Tony's daughter. She was born about five years ago. I remember my first time meeting her....

Flashback

    I was sitting in the living room, watching star wars with Peter. We were about halfway through the first movie when dad came in with Aunt Nat and Uncle Scott. "Hey, doll. We were wondering if you wanted to come meet Uncle Tony's daughter, Morgan?"  I shot up from the couch,"Of course I would!" Everyone laughed at how happy I was. "Alright, lets go!" We all made our way to the car to drive the long drive. 

   It took us about five hours to get to their house. But it was worth it. They had a house on the lake, Uncle Tony was sitting in a rocking chair with a little girl. As soon as my feet hit their drive way I ran to Uncle Tony. "Hey, Uncle Tony! I love your house! The lake view is so pretty!" I gushed. He laughed slightly at me."Ohh.... Who is she? Shes so cute!" Morgan looked at my shyly. "This is Morgan. Morgan, this is my niece Isabella!" Tony introduced us. "Hi, Morgan. Why dont we go see if your lunch is ready?" I asked her, knowing the adults needed to talk alone.  

I held my hand out for her as she jumped on Uncle Tony's lap. "Thanks, Izzie!" Uncle Tony said, giving me a hug. I smiled at him before leading Morgan inside. 

End of Flashback

    That dad was amazing. I knew I couldn't let Uncle Tony die. I know what it feels like fro your real father to die, I dont want Morgan to have to go through that. I landed in front of Uncle Tony and began to shoot the creatures. It took me a second before I finally killed them all. Peter swung over and helped me pull Uncle Tony to his feet. "Holy cow! You will not believe whats been going on. Do you remember when we were in space?" My eyes widened,"You were in space!?" Peter nodded at me before he continued. "And I got all dusty? And I must have passed out, because I woke up and you were gone! But Doctor Strange was there, right? And he was like its been five years. Come on, they need us. And then he started doing  they yellow sparkly thing he does all the time. What are you doing?" Uncle Tony hugged Peter and I decided I should take my leave. I smiled at the two before I shot up into the air.

In the distance I could hear horn of a car going off.  I flew towards Uncle Clint. "Uncle Clint, give me the glove!" I shouted to him as I flew closer to the ground. "No way Isabella!" By now I had began to run beside him. "Just give me the damn glove. before I have to take it!" I threatened and he sighed but handed me the glove. I ran a little more beside Uncle Clint before I went into the air. I screamed in pain as Thanos Girl sword made a cut on my arm. I dropped the glove on to the ground beside  T'challa. Before Thanos girl could get close enough to the glove, Aunt Wanda landed in front of it. I landed beside her, but she pushed me behind her. "You and your father took everything from me." She told Thanos girl.

"I dont even know who you are." Thanos girl stated. Thanos girl began to walk towards Aunt Wanda. "You will." She promised. She began to fly up as she moved rocks. Two rocks hit Thanos girl but she stayed on her feet. Aunt Wanda flew to the ground and began to try and hit Thanos girl with her powers. I flew after the glove, that Peter now had. I started to shoot the beast that Peter's suit couldn't fight. Bombs became crashing down on us. I barely managed to miss one. My normally clean blond hair was not dirty, so was my face. My face was dirty with blood and dirt.

"Uhh, is anyone else seeing this?" I heard Aunt Pepper ask. I turned her way to see water coming onto land. Like a lot of water.