Sort of happiness😍

A part of happiness of a father is always belong to her daughter .
No matter if father had a son or not ,He always give cheerishness more to daughter.

Its a time of winter's,
Somehow in one home they got some moments of happiness as "SOOTHI" the mother of three daughter's is about to give birth to another baby in the  month of december .

It's too cold aaahhhh said her mother  , suddenly there was a stomache ache started , they all know that they were again getting some moments of happiness in their life in the form of new born baby !
Every member of that family want that there will be a boy as all the three sister's are waiting for a brother eagerly but there was a cute little baby girl again ..

That baby girl face is too cute that all the family members forgotten about their demands regarding son , or a brother .
They all started playing with that cute little baby girl . They name that girl as the boy name because they saw a brother , or a son in that baby girl .

They named her as "DANA" that has a fantastic meaning "GOD HAS JUDGED" , "GOD JUDGE" ,  OR "GOD WILL JUDGE".
Dana's  father "William" never judge dana for being a girl . He wants to fight with all the society and relatives who tried to stop Dana's way .

Dana is too happy to have a family like she have , she really love to spent time with her family as she spent most of time with her family .

Her sister's were also contributing the same love towards dana .
They were all living their life happily .
As the time passes dana has completed her schooling from her native state , dana wants to study further as her family support her always .
They never tried to stop dana from achieving goals she wants. As dana has completed her "Graduation" with the support of her family.
The time was passing smoothly, but something negetive always happen in some postive work , so the relatives of dana played that part of spreading the negetivity in the mind of her family members but dana's father loves dana more than anyone , So he chooses dana amibition over the relatives.....

{Happiest part of life is always when our family members support us for our dreams, ambition and much more what we want to do in our life ....So as dana got the luckiest family but did dana got success in her life ? or the life plays a game with her?}

To be continued!!!!
Please pardon me if i am wrong in my words !🙏✍️