Unexpected moment

{Raima and dana are now close friends as they share everything with each other}

Dana and raima are good friends now as all the teachers know about there friendship..
Dana was happy that she has an environment like school in her college all because of raima that's why dana love her as her sister..

But raima feel more than friend for dana ..
She took care of dana not like sister but like husband ..

{ Yaa ! Its funny but yes raima loves her as she is a lessbian but dana had no idea about this}

Raima started living with her one day in a week when it was holiday ..
Dana was okk about this as she had no idea about raima feelings!

They both love to see movies together, sharing bed together, having each other in every situation weather it is a happy or a sad moment .

You know raima i had a friend very close to me i used too say her my besty as she is really like you . I can spent my whole day with both of you without getting bored said dana to raima ..

Raima with these kind of thoughts she misunderstood dana's behaviour..
And she keep thinking about dana whole night while staying at her place and beside her on bed .

Raima decided after thinking about dana behaviour that "she should write a letter by her blood to dana and say her that she loves her "

Raima woke up early had a cut with knife on her hand and she wrote the letter say that......

Hey dana !
I know we are friends , but you don't know my feelings . I really like actually i love you i really love you , i love to spend my time with you , i want to live with you and many more ..
I don't know how you are going to react after reading this all .
But i know your feeling i thought you also feel the same for me !
Need your answer i will wait for you on the terrace of college in morning 9'o clock .

Your's only
Raima ...

After writting this letter , she put the letter beside dana and then she left the room of dana without letting her know that she is leaving .

Dana woke up with a beautiful smile on her face asusual she really admire each and everything she had everyday .

She started looking for raima and found the letter beside her ..

She got scared as the bed got red in the area of letter where raima puts the letter for dana to read ..

But still dana read the whole letter " what the shit is going in the mind of raima ?"

Is this is necessary to be happen with me god? Why you are doing this to me ? I had only one friend here whom i love the most as a friend as a sister but what is this in the mind of raima ?
Oh god i am stuck again how should i tackle this .. Said dana while talking to herself ..

To be continued......