Some loss

Sometimes we didn't know what we need but we have to loose something before achieving something.

Dana and her father reached the college another day after the call of coordinator.

As dana was really happy because she got the dream college for graduation.

But his father deep inside getting emotional for leaving dana here alone for completing her graduation, but before these thoughts he is thinking about where should he arrange dana to stay ...

Those wrinkles on head while thinking on her father make dana desperate to ask what's going on in her father's mind ..

What happened dada? Everything is fine?
Asked dana to her father!

Nothing much just thinking about where should you stay ? William replied !

Dana got an idea dana's aunt live nearby her college she said why should not i stay at aunt house dada ...

William it is hardly possible because no one wants you to study ...
And i have no trust on them we will find another way don't worry ...

Dana said but what if we tried to ask them about my stay ..

William replied okk...

I will talk to your aunt ..!

They went to dana aunt house , her aunt welcomed them humbly ..

(But who knows fake faces and fake smiles on relatives are still there...)

William had a conversation about dana stay with dana aunt ..
But her aunt denied it by saying that "we had a small space at home and we are already five members in our family , where should we go if we keep dana with ourself "..

(Her father probably know the answer before asking but still he asked with a positive hope ..)

William got disappointed and said dana come we should leave now !

Dana had a thought that may be aunt doesn't allowed her to stay with them thats why dada asking to leave ...
They both get disappointed after this...

To be continued ....
(Stay connected....
And plz shower your love by reacting , liking , and commenting )