JOYFULL MOMENT❤

Dana you were late and you missed two lectures today said one girl sitting beside dana.

Yup i know i felt sorry for that actually i got stuck replied dana!

Myself raima said that girl to dana .

Dana said "i am dana nice to meet you".

{Dana studied in girls school thats why she allow raima as her friend }

{ After some days , Raima and dana are now supposed to be very good friends }

(Sometimes raima come to dana house to meet her )
{Raima want to be with dana everytime }

After some days when dana settled here alone for her study suddenly phone rang "i thought mamma calling me " and i missed her said dana and she picked the phone to attend the call .

Won't miss us can't you? Right dana said soothi (mother of dana ).

No mamma thats not true !

I really miss all of you actually in trying to settle down here i forgot to call you and dada and i am sorry for that please forgive me said dana  .

No need of sorry  i am just kidding dana said soothi.

You know we missed you alot and howz you ? Is everything fine there ? You eat well na? And howz your room mates ? Howz your college going? Asked by soothi to dana.

Dana replied wait wait i will tell each of the things happens here.

{ Dana told her mother about each and every friend of her including room mates , and college friend raima and all the incidents that made a problem for her on first day of college }

Felling well now after talking to you said soothi.
Go get some sleep you were tired after hatic day !

Dana after talking to her family she cut the call and had a sleep with a smile on her face ..

{ She loves her family more than anything and after talking to her mom she got relaxed }

{But she don't have an idea for whats goung to be happen next }

But she enjoys her joyfull moment after talking to her family members ..

To be continued........