Upset ☹️

After spending the vaccations ..
Now dana needs to get admission in best college as to complete her graduation.

Family of dana supports her education as they want she will reach to that point where they dreamt about her..

Dana started filling the forms for admission. As her father help her in this .

Suddenly one day the phone rang ....
Dana received the call and asked who's there?
Reply from a coordinator of admission from some best college which is situated in out of  the state ..

Am i speaking to dana "replied by that coordinator" ..
She said yes! dana speaking.
You were selected for graduation course , come and fill the details left to take the admission as in upcoming 5 days the admissions get closed , replied by the coordinator!

Dana said its too fast i am out of the state as i live very far from the collage location.

But you have to do fast if you want to take admission in this college replied by coordinator , and she hang up the phone after saying this ..

Dana got worried , thinking about the opportunity and stuck between the thoughts of not getting admission on time really upset her ..

But then her father came .. William said what happened dana ?

Dada i am stuck , dana replied !
What happened share with me ? Asked william !

Dana said i got admission in best college but it is out of state , So what dana ? William replied .

He said everyone has to leave something behind before achieving a big thing  or you can say this thing gives height of success to a man .

Dana replied oh dada!  You made this easy for me with these motivating lines ..
Thankyou so much for always being there for me.

We have to leave tomorrow for the college , we will think about your arrangement after getting admission there said william to dana.

Dana said ok dada!

To be continued .....