Departure

A sunny morning new day new vibes are there for dana but who knows what if she had to leave this lifestyle .

She wakes up and try to get ready fast for the college today she has her internals .

She had not prepared well but her friends told her that they will help her in internals.

She is not at all woried about her exams but she worried about the last night nightmare .

She is lost in her own thoughts about her mother she decided after the internal she will call her mother for sure.

Suddenly phone rangs ! Dana picked up as its her dad call .

William in a low sound dana please come back its not working anymore .
Dana replied what happened dada is everything fine there?..

William replied don't ask any question i said come back so come back its urgent i have done your tickets online come back as soon as possible leave now from there.

Dana said ok i am leaving ..

Dana leaves for her home with giving the internals .

{its too shocking for dana whole way she was thinking what happened there is everything fine or not what about if my nightmare will get my present ..No ! No ! Dont think about this dana why are you thinking like this said dana to herself}

She reached at home and guess what her mother at bed and in a very serious condition , Nurse is taking care of her mother and everyone is worried.

{What will happen next did dana able to  handle all this or anything worst is going to happen...}
To be continued....