The answer

When dana is busy in her daily life struggles , her family is busy in keeping her mother well as she is not feeling well from somedays ..

But this thing is hidden from dana as her father doesn't want to disturb dana in her studies ...

As dana need to go to the college to meet raima and want to give the answer related to the love letter ..

She went to college and waiting for raima on the terrace of college as she reached there before the time..

Raima came ....

Hey ! Dana howz you?

Dana replied i didn't thought about you like the way you thought for me ..
As i won't believe that you did something like this shit ...

Raima replied don't do this to me , i really love you we will live happily together ...

Dana replied ! No that's not possible you should stop your feelings and just shut your mouth as you can't force me for such shit.

Raima said its not a shit , i really love you and will love you in future also weather your answer is yes or no !!!

Dana said please raima don't make this friendship to be the worst part of my life ..kindly focus on your studies and don't think about this situation in future..

Raima asked so you don't love me ?

Yes for sure i won't ! Replied dana ..

Ok then i won't force you ! But we won't be friends anymore..

Replied raima ...

Dana replied ! If our broken friendship will help you to move on in your life so i will do this , and we won't be friends any more from today....

{They both went to their rooms as they are disturbed and are not in the situation of taking classes }

To be continued...