Flaws of life😒

Relatives the negetive part of dana's life.
One of the aunt of dana said to her father - that why are you wasting your time and money on dana's study, instead of this just find a man and get her marry him...
Dana's father gave a polite answer ..."you know we want a baby boy but instead of that we got dana as a boy for us ,i will make sure that all her dreams and  ambitions come true before her marriage!!

But no one know that destiny was not the same for dana's life.
Destiny has decided another way for dana's future..

William the father of dana asked dana what she need to pursue now ?

{Dana is in the deep thoughts of herself , as she heard all the talks of her aunt with her father..}

{William ! Has no idea about this thing that dana knows that what are relatives talking about dana .}

William asked again what happen dana why are you not answering me ?

Dana replied "DADDA" i am just thinking that i should quit my further study...i will stop myself here and get married with whomover you choose for me .

William said ! No my love you didn't need to quit your aim just because people are acquising it ..

He said !!

"IT'S YOUR LIFE!  AND I WILL NEVER FORCE YOU FOR DOING SOMETHING THAT YOU WON'T WANT TO DO , AND ALWAYS REMEMBER I LOVE YOU AND PROUD OF YOURSELF !! YOU JUST NEED TO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF !!

After hearing these kind and blessed words from her father Dana got emotional ,and hugged her father and said i won't let you down "DADA".

Dana mother soothy was in the kitchen and just asked them for dinner ,shouting from the kitchen "DANA AND WILLIAM COME HERE AND HAVE SOME SORT OF TIME FOR DINNER"

Dana, dana father, mother and three sister's have dinner and then they get back to their rooms ..

Dana is sleeping on a couch today as her bed was not giving her that relief that she want after having too many thoughts in her mind!

Suddenly she got a dream of a lady saying dana my daughter i will always see you from sky don't be shy before sharing anything with your mom there in the sky!

Dana woke up suddenly !! she got feared about her mom . She went to her room saying loudly Maa , Maa ! Are you there?

Her mom replied !

What happened dana ? i m here baby !

She said nothing ! Mom should i sleep with you please ? asked dana !

Mom replied why not come here have a nap on my lap !

She said to her mom never ever leave me alone in this acquising world ...
Her mother said dana we are humans we won't promise these things that we should live till last ..
But yes i will say this to you that i am always there for you .. I will have my kind eyes on you always you will never ever feel emptiness as you will feel me always beside you...

Soothy kissed dana's forhead and said now have a nap ! Its too late already .

Dana kissed her mom on cheeks and holded her hand in her hand and had a nap on her mother's lap.

{No one knows what her mother trying to say them ' or we can say no one know's what is written in destiny of dana}

[Author:  If you love the story kindly show some love , to be continued.....]