Disturbed dana

One thought in mind what to do with raima friendship , another thought if i continue her feeling get more strong towards me "thinking dana in her mind "

Phone rang !!!!!!

Dana is upset and see the phone , the call from home !!

She thought if i picked up the call my family get an idea that i am upset ..but what to do i have to pick the call what so if something urgent there ! "Thoughts in dana's  mind"

Hello !! Dana said after picking the call !!

Dada here dana howz you? You forgot to call us ?

No dada my greetings to you actually i am stuck in assignments thats why i didn't got time to call you ..

I apologize for that dada said dana ..

No no dont say sorry just study well said dada in low sound ..

Dana replied what happened dada is everything alright i found something susshy in your voice ..

No no dana everything is fine dont think alot just focus on your study and have a successful achievement in your life bless you dear have some rest we will talk tomorrow ..replied william .

Dana is not satisfied with the answer of her dada.
But still said ok i will...

When the call is over dana is continuously thinking about her dada's tone which is too low from other days..

Dana just had a sleep regretting these thoughts in her mind ..

When dana is sleeping she had a dream again of her mother she saw in the dream that her mother is going far away from her ..

She woke up with the scared face and cries alot with the thought came in her dreams ..

She want to make call her mother but it is too late at night so she thought she will call her in the morning ...

She get no rest after that dream as she is connecting the dream with her father's tone on the call ...

She got stressed about her mother and already disturbed about raima ..

{what is going to happen next in the life of dana }

To be continued...