Happy again❤

Morning with the chirping of birds with a beautiful view in the sky is on ..
Soothy with a thought of dana came to her as she is sleeping next to her last night ..

Soothy with a soft sound tried to awake dana!
Dana got awake ,she kissed her mom on her cheeks as she was thinking about her last night dream that not all the dreams come true , she got relaxed while seeing her mom near to her .

Dana got up and got ready to take the shower as she want to look pretty much today as she was going to her friend house after a long time as she was buzy in last few years ..

Her friend is used to be her best friend , she was excited that after a long she is going to share each and every thought of her mind with her best friend (Daisy)...

While taking shower she is thinking all about the past moments she spent with her best friend (daisy)- that how they fight , and returned in good friend after some minutes of fight ..
She love daisy so much that she is too excited to take snaps with her as she asked her dad (william)..

Dad shall i take your nikon (DSLR) for one day as i am going to meet daisy?

...Want to spend more time with her after a long time .

William replied yaa! for sure go and get it from my wardrobe.
She said thankyou so much dada love you more i will be back at home before 6 pm as after saying this she leaves the home after taking nikon with herself.

When she reached daisy's home, she just hugged daisy and same reaction was from the daisy's side .

They both were excited to meet eachother after a long time as both are getting a long break from their schools respectively ..

Daisy mother lara asked them about the snack as dana come to their house after a long time so she preffered dana more than daisy by asking her what you want to eat dana i am here to make it for you ?

Dana replied whatever daisy preffered to eat i will eat the same .

Lara said may god bless your friendship and after this lara leaves the room to prepare some snacks in the kitchen ..

They both were spending more n more time by sharing their thoughts which are in their mind for a long time waiting to be shared .

They spent the whole day with each other by seeing movie together, playing video games with each other, and add sharing their thoughts with each other while eating yummy snacks by lara (daisy mother).

After a well spent day with daisy dana is back to her own house.

Her mother asked about the whole day what she did? to dana !

Dana replied nothing much just shared all my thoughts and spent a very good time with her while watching, playing e.t.c

Dana was showing her snaps with daisy to her mother and her sisters on nikon .

Then dana said her mother may i sleep with you again ..

Mother replied for sure no need to ask this dana if you want just get a nap nearby me...

To be continued.....

{More probably dana was feared of loosing her mom in her mind continuously every night , that's why she started sleeping with her mom}