6: vintage vinyl

*inspired by true events

your POV:

i got up at 6pm, with ray's arm around me. he must've carried me back. I'm so hungover from last night. i honestly don't know if i have enough energy to go out again, wouldn't it be great if me and ray just have night by ourselves? that's what we usually do. but ray needs me, he's as tired as i am, probably more. so I'm gonna take a shower, cause i haven't for the last 24 hours. and then, I'll make him dinner.

ray's POV:

i woke up it's almost 8pm. y/n isn't with me. i walked out to the kitchen. y/n made steak, how did she even get the meat?

"good evening, milady" we greet each other.

"evening, good sir" she's plating the food.

"where did you get all this? " i move my hand gesturing at the things that wasn't there before.

"took a little trip, no biggie"

we eat together on the couch watching 'jaws'. after we finished, we rush to vintage vinyl, it's a record store. y/n is so excited cause she's been trying to collect vinyls. i pass the store, it is so jammed packed! so packed the door wasn't even closed, people couldn't fit in. i found a parking spot and then got in with y/n.

"hey! my favorite couple! " frank greets us. we did some sound check for a minute then we performed.

"i want to thank you all for coming out tonight" gerard shouts into the mic. "this one called our lady of sorrows"

y/n's POV:

I'm walking around the store looking for some new vinyls. i didn't even realize that they started already. i pick out a lot of vinyls and pay for them, i decide to put it in the car first. when i cameback from the car, the crowd doubled the size, how do i even get in?

"hey, y/n!" i heard a girl's voice. it's carla, one of ray's friends. "what are you doing here? let's get in" she sign me to come to her.

she helps me go through the crowd. we are so close to the stage.

"hey, who's this? " the camera man grabs my wrist. "you're gonna block my camera"

"she's with us" she pulls me away from him.

when i look up stage i saw ray tuning his guitar. this reminds me the first time i saw him, at the concert. he looks so handsome, so talented. i gaze him in awe.

"you got something to say ray? " gee says through the mic, shoving it to ray.

"this one is for my baby" he smirks then makes eye contact with me. i blush so much, he probably can fell it 10 feet away from me.

thank you for the venom starts.

he knows this is my favorite song right now. i sing to it and sway my body a bit. then, ray's solo comes up, i stop and watch him carefully. he knows he drives me nuts, I'm like a little fangirl meeting their idol. he winks at the end, HE WINKS.

they finished their set, and walks off stage. i ran up to him, and jumps on to his arms. wrapping my arms and legs around him.

ray's POV:

I. LOVE. HER.

i can't tell her now, it's gonna be weird. we've only started dating for 9 weeks, but i really do love her.

i wrap my arm around her. she still has her legs around me. it took me a second to realize everyone was looking at us. everyone wanted what we have.

"hey, everyone's looking at us" i whisper into her ears. she straightened up, and i put her down. we smile to each other for a second and walked out the store.