The encounter

I'M SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH IN WRITTING...IF MY ENGLISH IS TOO BAD I HOPE THE READER CAN CORRECT MY MISTAKE.I HOPE YOU ALL WILL ENJOY MY STORY.Actually this is my first time make Wattpad so...hope you guys understand.

................................................................................................................................................................

Jungkook P.O.V

"Jungkook-ah,wake up!"shouted Jinyoung hyung.

"(sigh)Give me 5 minutes,"

"Yah.If you do not wake up I will remove you from that group.You know I can do it!"Without hesitation,I run to take shower and get ready.

"Wow!You're so fast.I think you just can control mind and things but you also fast,"

"Is that praise or sarcasm?"Then,hyung point to clock and...It's a sarcasm.

"You're now 19 years old but you still like a kid..."nagging hyung along the way.

"And...Jungkook-ah try to control your powers and avoid from touching hands,"

"Ara hyung,"I smile.

Lisa P.O.V 

 "Lisa wake up!This is your last years of high school!Don't because of you we get the punishment.If you late again,you just study with your cat",shouted Jennie unnie.

In a flash,I run straight to the bathroom and shower.After that,I ran to the kitchen for breakfast.Now,I'm are ready to go.

At school

"Finally,we arrived just in time,"smirk Jisoo unnie.(university and high school's in one place).

As usual,Jennie unnie and Rose unnie will meet V oppa and Jimin oppa from BTS while Jisoo unnie go straight to her class.Then,on the way to class,I meet my BFF Tzuyu.

"Lisa...?"said Tzuyu with shining eyes.

"Wow Tzuyu!Your eyes are shining.Are you okay?"I said with a frown.

"Yes.A new student is coming into our class and he's a boy!I heard he and his hyung just moved here!"

"So?"

"I just meet him and his hyung.They're very polite,"smile Tzuyu.And I just nodded.

"Yah,where's Bambam?"joke Tzuyu.

"You want I kick you?"

"Lisa,you're adorable,smart and queen of dancing.All boy in our school want to date with you"

"Oh cinca?Whatever.Let's go,"

(bell ringing)

IN THE CLASS

"Today we have a new student from Busan.Please introduce yourself"said the teacher while bringing the new student.

"Annyeonghaseyo.My name is Jeon Jungkook,call me Jungkook and I'm from Busan,"he said while opening the hoodie head covering.

Other student P.O.V

"Wow he looks so handsome!"

"Aneo,he's more like an angel"

All the class being too noisy.The next class is looking at him too.

Lisa P.O.V

Wow!Our class never being too noisy before he come.And (chuckle) the next class is looking at him too.This is legendary!

"Okay guys.Please calm down!"said the teacher.Out of the blue,the class is silent.

"Okay Jungkook,you can sit next to Chanyeol,"said the teacher then point the place.

"Annyeong.My name is Park Chan-yeol,just call me Chanyeol."Chanyeol said as he held out his hand.

"Annyeong.My name is Jungkook,"he said while bowing his head.

"So,let's continue our lesson.Oh wait a minute,after this class I want Chanyeol,Tzuyu and Lisa  show him around our school.Okay?"

We just point our thumb up to indicate we agree.