HE'S WEIRD

Jungkook P.O.V

"Annyeonghaseyo.My name is Jeon Jungkook,call me Jungkook and I'm from Busan,"I said while opening the hoodie head covering.All of sudden the class become noisy.

"Okay guys.Please calm down!"said the teacher.Out of the blue,the class is silent.

"Okay Jungkook,you can sit next to Chanyeol,"said the teacher then point the place.Then,I bowed to him and walk to my place.

"Annyeong.My name is Park Chan-yeol,just call me Chanyeol."the guy that sat next to me greeting me.

"Annyeong.My name is Jungkook,"I said while bowing my head.(sigh)I'm sorry I just need to avoid from touching hands from people.

"So,let's continue our lesson.Oh wait a minute,after this class I want Chanyeol,Tzuyu and Lisa will show him the school area.Okay?"Okay,then I will look the school area.(sigh)I just plan to meet Jinyoung hyung after this.

Lisa P.O.V

"So...let's us show you the school area"said Chanyeol.

"Wait!Lisa and I not introduce ourselves yet,"said Tzuyu.Chanyeol just smile at her.

"Annyeong Jungkook,my name is Chou Tzu-yu.Actually,I'm not a Korean citizen,I'm from Taiwan.By the way just call me Tzuyu,"smile Tzuyu.

"Wow!Tzuyu you look scary when you smile like that,"joke Chanyeol.

"(sigh)Just ignore him Jungkook he's silly.Okay Lisa,your turn,"said Tzuyu.

"Annyeonghaseyo,my name is Lalisa Manoban,just call me Lisa.I'm not a Korean citizen too and I'm from Thailand,"

"Thailand?"asked Jungkook.

"Yes,I am."I said while showing a strange reaction.

"Why Jungkook?"asked Chanyeol.

"Nothing,"he smile.

Jungkook P.O.V 

"Annyeonghaseyo,my name is Pranpriya Manoban,just call me Lisa.I'm not korean citizen too and I'm from Thailand,"

"Thailand?"I asked.

"Yes,I am."

"Why Jungkook?"asked Chanyeol.

"Nothing,"I smile.

  THROWBACK (14 years ago)

"Actually,I'm not from here,"

"Cinca?So...where are you from?"

"I'm from Thailand,my family and I are on holiday here,"

"It means you will go back to your country,right?"

"Yes,we just stay a week,"

.....................................................................................

Tzuyu P.O.V

"O...kay...Oh,before that we would like to introduce you to the others friend,"said Chanyeol.Then,we walk to cafe.

"Hey yo!"shouted Jin oppa.

"Wow,look!They arrive,"said Namjoon oppa.

"Oh,he..."I said and point to Jungkook's hyung.

"Annyeong,my name is Park Jinyoung but you guys can call me Jinyoung,"

"Oh..."I shocked.

"Why Jungkook you know them?"asked Jenniu unnie.

"Oh...Aneo,"he smile.

"You guys are siblings right?"asked Jennie unnie.

"Yes,"They smile.

"But why?Jeon Jungkook...Park Jinyoung?"asked Chanyeol.All of sudden we focus to them.

"Oh.Actually,we're close from childhood so we live together now and become siblings,"explained Jinyoung oppa.

"Wow fantastic!"shocked Rose unnie.

"Wow fantastic baby...Dance I wanna dan dan dan dan...Dance fantastic baby..."dance BTS sunbae.

"Wow!Cinca?"said Jisoo unnie.

"Aneo,it's expectation noona,"laugh V oppa.

Lisa P.O.V

All of sudden,all of us laugh.Suddenly,I see Jungkook smile widely.And it's familiar and I can't keep staring at him.It's like 14 years ago.Then,...

"Kookie,"The words suddenly come out.