THE SECRET

Lisa P.O.V

"Wait...Jungkook kill his mother and the cause of his hyung died?,"shocked Tzuyu.

"It's a misunderstanding,"chorus Jimin oppa and V oppa.

"How you know about that?We just know him,"said the other student.

"We know him.We know him from he was kid,"angry BTS oppa.It's impossible if Jungkook killed his mother.I know he change now but 'kill'?Wait...is it 14 years ago?

THROWBACK (14 years ago)

"Kookie why are you crying?"

"I was just kicked out from my house,"he cried.

"But why?How's your hyung and mother feel when you..."

"I...(sob)just...(sob)I can't control my power when I see...my father slapped...my mother cause of his stupid sec-wife and his son.She try to control me but...(sob)I got lost and...she..."

"Where's your hyung that time?"

"He has something to do,"

"You must go back.Your hyung and family must looking for you now,"

.......................................................................

It means that day his mother died because of him?But he had said he would take revenge on his stepmother and brother with his power.It means it's not Jungkook fault but they?...

"Oh I remember!This day she died right.You're such a bad son kill his own mother,"said Bambam and now I can see Jungkook is very angry.

"Take it back or..."

"Or...you kill me?Hahahaha..."

"Bambam stop it!"angry Jinyoung oppa.

Jungkook had said to me his stepmother and brother don't know about his ability but I knew what he was capable of so I must block him before his secret revealed...

But when I want to stop him...President Jeon come and patted Bambam's shoulder to stop.

Jinyoung P.O.V

"I'm glad to see you again,son,"

"Son?I'm not your son and we don't had any blood relationship,"

"Jungkook...,"

"After this,I promise we wouldn't meet like this anymore.And...have fun with your family 'father',"Then Jungkook walk away and look at Lisa who staring at him.And,he just walk away and ignore her.

"Jinyoung,can I talk to you?"asked Jungkook's father and I just nodded.

"Jinyoung-ah,kamsahamida for take care of him,"he added.

"My responsibility,sir.Now can I ask you something?"

"Sure,"

"Why you do this?"

"What?"

"Why you just let Jungkook and Jay went out from house?If you didn't ignore them,Jungkook doesn't hurt like this and Jay didn't died that time.I don't think you deserve to be a father President Jeon.I want to find Jungkook,"Then,I walk away.

(sigh)"Jungkook must really hurt.Don't worry,I will protect you,"I said to myself.

Bambam's mother P.O.V

"I heard you and your father met Jungkook,"

"Yes,mom,"

.          .          .

"Tell me how is he still alive?We shot him from 1.5km.It's impossible!"

"Ma'am something you must know about him.I know why so hard to kill him,"

"What is it!"

"I heard President Jeon and his bodyguard talking.They said about Jungkook...psychic power.He can control mind.When there is dangerous or he use his power his eyes turned to yellow,"

"What?"

"Yes.But...he had weakness,"

"Don't give me suspicious.Just say it,"

"People he love,"

(chuckles)"Wow!That's why he's mother died.It's because he can't control himself.And his mother know it.Find the person he loves and bring her to me,"

"Yes ma'am,"