BACK TO MEMORIES

After school

Lisa P.O.V

"Wah!I don't believe that Jungkook is President Jeon's son!"said Chanyeol.

"The thing that surprised me most was when Jungkook told his father that they had no blood ties.How could he say such a thing to his dad when he hadn't seen his dad for so many years?"added Tzuyu.

"Yes,I also wonder why he said that,"said Jennie unnie.

"Lisa...Lisa...,"call Jennie unnie.Then,I look at her.

"Just forget about him.He's such a murderer and bad son,"Bambam suddenly come.

"Do you had a proof?"asked Jimin oppa.

"Aneo.But I saw it with my own eyes,"

"I'm leaving first.Oh unnie maybe I'll be home late so don't wait for me,"I said.

"Lisa...Where are she going?"asked Jisoo unnie to the others.

.          .          .

(sigh)"I need some fresh air.But Jungkook is the most hurt right now...I think I know where he is,"I said to myself.

At Jeju Island

"How you know I'm here?"asked him.

"Why you always...,"

"Leave me alone.You heard what Bambam said,I'm a murderer.I kill my own mother and the cause of hyung death,"he said calmly but...I know he's hurt.

"You not a murderer.You accidentally,"

"How you know about that!Just back to your home!"then he walk away.

Jungkook P.O.V

"You know what.At this island I met someone make me special in this world.He saved me,build a hut,teach me and see the first snow fall in my life with him,"said Lisa and that make me stop.

"Kamsahamida!For everything,"she shouted.

"Don't talk about the past.Just go away?"

"Why you keep running from me?"

"Because I don't want to loss you too.All people I love died cause of me.My mother...hyung.Just go Lisa.I'm a monster,"

"Aneo,you're not a monster.If you're a monster why you call me Euphoria?

THROWBACK (14 years ago)

"So...you went to your country?"

"Yes...I hope we meet again,Kookie,"she said and walked away.

"Bye...Euphoria!"I shouted.

"What?"

"You're the cause of my Euphoria.So...I call you Euphoria,"

"Euphoria?"

"Just google it,"

.........................................................................

Suddenly,she walk to me.

"I've had google it.Euphoria mean is the experience  or excitement and intense feelings of and happiness.Kookie,"she said.My heart...

"Do you think with run away you can protect people you love?"

"Yes,"After that,she just keep quiet.

"Do you have something more to say?"Then,I walk away before she answer my question.

"You idiot!"she shouted and walk away.