UNEXPECTED

"What he doing there?"asked V hyung.In a flash,Jinyoung hyung run to his car.

"Jinyoung!Where are you going?"anxious Jin hyung.

"...Lost Garage..."I said then run to my motorcycle.All hyung follow me too.

At Lost Garage

Jinyoung P.O.V

"I know you will find where am I agent JY or I must call you...Park Jinyoung?"laugh Mark.

"What do you want bi*ch!"

"That proof,"

"(sigh)You must tired of finding a way to remove the virus from the kid's body right?"

"I admit that you and your BFF not that smart,"added him.

"What do you means?"

"14 years ago,when Jungkook got kidnapped by a group to do an experiment.And I know it the day after his mother died and when my crew kidnapped him I can see something different about him with the others kid.He's psychic power.Wow!When he touch me he said my name and my secret.So...we tried an experiment to him by injected him with the virus to see what was the result.Then,we got he still alive but when we do to the others kid,they died.The boy really mystery,"

Without hesitation,we get a fight.The fight remind me to Jay and Jungkook.If not because this bi*ch they will happy be an agent and siblings together.

Jungkook P.O.V

"Hyung!"I shouted when I see Jinyoung hyung and Mark fight.

"It's not your problems.Go!"he shouted with blood covered his body.

"Aneo,I'll never run again.I don't want lost people I love again,"I said.Without hesitation,I run and join the fight.

"Andwae JK!"shouted Jin hyung.And as always I ignore it.Then,when I touch Mark's hand I can see the past...14 years ago when I were kidnapped.In a flash,he push me away.

"(exhale)You see it,kid?Yes,I'm the leader of the group,"Jinyoung hyung speechless...I can't hold it anymore.My eyes turn to yellow ...

"Hyung...It's getting strong.I can't hold it..."

"Andwae,control it,"Jinyoung hyung pleaded.

"But I can't hold it anymore,"

"Remember,your hyung and mother,"shouted Jinyoung hyung.

"I still can't..."Suddenly,I lose to my powers.

V P.O.V

"Jungkook!"all of us shout after see Jungkook is uncontrol.Jungkook use his powers and all the things going up.In a flash,...

"Please(exhale)...control it.You can.I know you...,"said Lisa that suddenly come.

"Lisa?"shocked all of us.

"So you.Lalisa Manoban...Agent SH dongsaeng,"said Mark.In a flash,Jungkook hurt all of us with his powers.

"Lisa,stay..."said Jinyoung hyung.We don't have energy to wake up.

"Mianhe.I know you hurt after your mother and hyung died.But remember...it's not your fault.And I'm sorry too because hide my oppa's betrayed,"cried Lisa.Then,Jungkook looks like semi-conscious.

"And...Kamsahamida.If you didn't gave me this necklace I will not standing here and help to control you.Kamsahamida for everything.So please...control it.Remember all the sweet memories you have.'Memories is the answer',"she added and...Suddenly,Jungkook become normal and faint.

 "Jungkook,wake up,"worried Jinyoung hyung.

"Thanks for saving Jungkook,Lisa,"said Jimin.

"You lose Mark!"said Jin hyung and Suga hyung.After that,our squad come and take him.Unexpectedly...

"Lisa,"Suddenly,Jinyoung hyung block Lisa from a knife and it stubbed in hyung's heart.

"Jinyoung!...Andwae(sob)Andwae(sob)stay with me..."Jin hyung cry after see Jinyoung hyung covered with blood cause of the stabbing on his body.

"Jungkook-ah..."

"Jinyoung(sob)Please stay with me.Stay for Jungkook,"

"I...found the antidote...for Jungkook..."

"Let us bring him to hospital,"said our squad.

"And sir,this is a medicine we found on Mark,"

"Jinyoung hyung,"we cry.

"It's all my fault..."speechless Lisa.She look very shocked after see the incident.

"How about Jungkook?He must be really hurt after know about hyung,"cried J-Hope hyung.

"We just can pray and hope he will be fine,"cried Suga hyung.

Jimin P.O.V

At hospital

"Guys,what happened to Jinyoung oppa?"asked Jisoo noona.(Blackpink's member,Tzuyu,Chanyeol and Cai Xukun come too)

"He was stabbed,"said Jin hyung.

"But,wae?What doctor said,"asked Rose.

"He's still inside,"I said.

Lisa P.O.V

"How about Jungkook?"asked Jennie unnie.Then,V oppa cry.All BTS member cry.

"He's in ICU,"cry V oppa.

"Wae?...Lisa...You with them too.Tell me what happened,"

"Jennie noona I think let it be their secret,"said Chanyeol.After that,the doctor come out.

"Is he okay doctor?"asked Rose unnie.

"Mianhe,we had try but...The stab was too deep and was exposed to an important organ.He died after said "Jungkook'...,"

After that,all of us cried.It's all my fault.Why this always happen to me?

The next day,

We go to the cemetery.It's remind me when oppa died as meritorious agents.But along the funeral,Jungkook not here because he still unconscious since the virus released.Then,I meet Jin oppa personally.

"Is it Jungkook fine?"I asked.

"He's fine but the doctor said he still in coma,"

"Lisa,Jinyoung really trust you.So please help our Jungkookie and guide him,"Jin oppa added.

"Jin hyung and Lisa what are you guys doing here?"asked J-Hope oppa.

"Oh nothing..."added Jin oppa.And Jin oppa and I just smile.