I DON'T CARE

Rose P.O.V

(exhale)"Guys...I...heard...that..."said Chanyeol who suddenly appeared.

"Whoa...whoa...easy.Are you running?"I asked.

"Noona,Tzuyu,Li...Where is Lisa?"

"Oh,Lisa went to the toilet.What happened?Why you're running?"asked Jennie unnie.

"BTS..."

"BTS?We just want to go there.5 minutes left before the competition start,"said Jisoo unnie.

"You look shock,take a breathe first,"I said.

(exhale)"BTS...They...just disbanded,"All of us speechless.

"What!(chuckles)You're kidding,right?"asked Tzuyu.

"Why I need to joke about something serious?"All of sudden,BTS come.But...They look fine.

"Is it true?"asked Jennie unnie.

"What are you talking about,dear?"smile V oppa.

"Is it true that your group was..."Before I finish my word we suddenly see Cai Xukun and Lisa come together.

"Wow!You two come together?"

"Jennie unnie,it's not about what are you thinking,"

"Oh,annyeong.Congratulations,"Chimmy smirking.

"What's wrong with you Chimmy?"

(smile)"Nothing,"Suddenly,Jungkook come with his clothes wet with coffee.

"Wow,Jungkook-ah.You smell like coffee,"said Chimmy.

Jungkook P.O.V

"Yes,I know,"I laugh.

"Who do this to our Jungkookie?I will..."

"Whoa...whoa Jimin-shi,I'm okay,"

(laugh)"Why you always call me Jimin-shi,"All of them laugh.Then,I see Lisa is staring and smile at me.I just ignore her cause of that Cai Xukun who is standing beside her.The guy who pretended save Lisa.

THROWBACK

When I went to the toilet,I see Lisa went out of the toilet.Without realizing it,I quickly hid behind the wall.Cause I didn't want to meet her,maybe my anger suddenly came and made her hurt cause of my words.In a flash,my eyes turned yellow and warned of danger.I can saw the floor wet and Lisa was walking on the floor.

All of sudden,she slipped out but luckily...I was able to control her.But...at the same time that guy who was one of the member from the perfect group came.He looked like he was saving Lisa.

"Are you okay?"asked Cai Xukun.

"Yes..."

"What are you looking for?"

(smile)"Nothing,"

"But you look..."

"Unnie must be looking for me right now.Let's go,"Then,they just walked away liked nothing happened.

(sigh)"Wait...why I saved her?Her oppa who is the cause of my hyung died and she just kept it secret!Aneo,I will never fall in love with her again,".Suddenly,when I was walking back a little girl spilled a coffee to me...Maybe she want to give it to her mother.(chuckles)

"Mianhe,"she said.

(smile)"It's not your fault.Let me buy you a new coffee,"I said to the little girl.

(smile)"Kamsahamida,"Then,I bought her the new one.(chuckles)She looked happy and then she gave the coffee to her mother.

"She remind me to omma...Don't cry Jungkook,your mother is the strongest woman you know in your life.And...you still has Jinyoung hyung and BTS hyung.I'm her son why I can't be like her?"Suddenly,tears came out from my eyes.

.          .          .

"Jungkookie...Jungkookie?"

"Yes,hyung?"All of sudden,Jimin-hyung laugh.

"Jimin why you laughing?"asked J-Hope hyung.

"Idk.It's out of the blue,"

(sigh)"Time is so fast.I must miss you guys.Especially,the drama queen,"Jisoo noona laugh.

"Me too...Guys!Do you all want to have dinner tonight at our favorite restaurant,"asked Jennie noona.

"Wow!I like that idea love,"added V hyung.Then,they high five.(chuckles)I admit that they are a good couple.

"Okay,set.At 10 p.m.,"

"Wait,Rose.You forget the most important,"said Jennie noona.

"About who had couple.Boys had to take his girlfriends at their house,"she added.

"Wait for me,Jennie,"wink V hyung.

"Eww..."we chorus.Suddenly,my throat feel nauseous.I'm seriously,it's disgusting.

"Wait,how about who didn't couple?"asked Jin hyung.

"Just come here with other members oppa.Or...you can take Jisoo unnie at our house.

"Yah!"chorus Jisoo noona and Jin hyung.

"Okay,remembers 10 p.m.,"excited Jennie noona.Then when we want to cheer...

"1...2...3...Bang...Oh mianhe"said Suga hyung that make us lough out loud.