HAPPY AND SAD

At hospital in Jungkook's room

"(sigh)You had promised me you will never be in the hospital,Kookie.But you lie,"

"I know you knew about Jinyoung oppa's death.Mianhe(sob)it's my fault(sob)oppa died.I...I know you will hate me...But remember(sob)you still have us that still with you,"Then,I hold his hand.

"I know you're strong more than anyone.So...Please wake up.I still remember when you're in coma(sob)I held your hands and then you woke up.How about you do it again?"

(ring ring)

"Lisa,mianhe we can't visit him.BTS too,"

"It's okay Jennie unnie,"Then she ended the call.

"(sigh)I promise you I'll never let you alone again,"

At night

(sigh)"You still not awake,"(Lisa awake from sleeping)

2 minutes later

"(sigh)You know what?(chuckles)You look cute when you uncontrol(chuckles).I don't know why but you look very cool.But at the same time I'm afraid...I'm afraid if you can't back to yourself,"Then,I look at the clock and knowing that it's midnight.Suddenly...

"Don't go,"said Jungkook who just awake and hold my hand without his shirt when I want to stand up from chair. 

"Jungkook,"

"Please stay by my side at this time.I'm lonely,"he said then pull me to sit down at the chair.

"Jungkook-ah,about Jinyoung oppa..."

"I know.Let's forget about that for now...Just now,"he said and then I cry.

"I need your hands to see all your memories,"

"But..."

"You hurt every time cause of me...You cry...Hurt..."

"Jungkook..."

"Mianhe...I know it's not your fault but..."

"You said we can't talk about this,"Then,he smile and hold my hands tightly.

In the morning

(Lisa wake up)"Where's Jungkook?"Then,when I want to stand I see a blanket covering my body.

"(chuckles)Is it a dream last night?He held my hand without his shirt.And last night,I dreamed that Jungkook covered me with a blanket.But where is he?"Without hesitation,I walk to find him throughout the hospital area but I can't find him anywhere.

"Nurse I'm sorry to interrupt but have you see a guy in 109 room?"

"Oh,that guy just left at midnight,"

"He...left?Where he's going?"

"Mianhe he didn't said anything and just left,"

"Oh...Kamsahamida,"

"(sigh)Did he still mad at me about the incident and...the dream not real?I think he's true that we're not destined,"

2 years later(At restaurant)

(ring ring)

"Ya' omma,"

"Lisa,it's good news I find your ideal type.(sigh)You know what,your ideal type I think have 4/100,"

"(chuckles)Mianhe omma.I just not ready,"

"No you're ready.Okay I've had to go so bye,"

"(sigh)Oh...there he is.But why he looks familiar?Is he..."

"Oh,Lisa,"

"Cai Xukun?"

"So...you're my...,"

"Oh...(chuckles)yes,"he smile.

"(exhale)Perfect.Actually,I want to ask you 2 years ago but I can't because of Jung..."

"Oh...it's been a long time,right?"

"Yes,"he laugh.

5 minutes later

"So Lisa can I ask you something?"said Cai Xukun seriously.

"Oh...sure,"I feel a little awkward when he stare at me like that.

"I don't want to blind date with you but...Can we have a real date?Like a sweet couple,"Then,he kneel down that make all the customers look at us.

Others P.O.V

"Wow,look at them.The guy ask to a real date with kneel down...So romantic,"

"But the girl looks like don't want it,"Suddenly...

"Wow!Who is that guy?He's walking like a model,"

"Wait,is he a human?He's too handsome,"

Lisa P.O.V

"But..."Suddenly...

"Thank you Lisa for take this flower and let's...Jungkook?"

"Oh...Cai Xukun?Annyeong.Long time no see and mianhe she already had a boyfriend,"In a flash,Jungkook grab my hands and take me to outside the restaurant.