I FOUND HIM

Jinyoung P.O.V

"Why you run.Is it means you like me too?That's why you blushing right!"shouted Jungkook and Lisa just run away.

(chuckles)"Yah,your dongsaeng has a girlfriend right now.You must thanked me.And...(sob)If I didn't coma that day,you can see him grow up right now,"tears come out from my eyes.

Lisa P.O.V

The next day...(At school)

(sigh)"Is it true?He likes me?(chuckles)He's cute,"I said.

"Wow Lisa you look happy!Is it about Jungkook asked you to date?"asked Jennie unnie.

"How...you know about it?"I shocked.

"You don't remember when you back home?"added her.

THROWBACK (At Lisa bedroom)

(sigh)"What is it?He likes me?When?...Wait did he just asked me for a date?"

"Wow!Why I'm too excited?Why he really romantic?This is the first time my heart can't stop beating,"

"Wait how about tomorrow?Do I need to visit him?But tomorrow he will come out from the hospital.What I need to tell him?(argh)Why have many question in my head?"

.          .          .

"Wait you hear it?"

"Clearly,"smile Rose unnie.

(argh)"I must crazy,"

"Don't worry.We keep it as secret.But with one condition,"said Jennie unnie.

"What is the condition?"

"Go date with him and visit him after this,"added her.

At the hospital

Jungkook P.O.V

(Jungkook come out from the hospital)"What I must said to her? 'Do you want date with me?' ...Aneo. 'Are you like me too?' (argh)Hyung what I have to say?"

"Just be yourself.You look very nervous,"said Jinyoung hyung.I just smile.

"Oh,she here.I can see her,"

"Jungkook-ah,did she know you have power?"

"Aneo.Wae?"

"Nothing,"smile Jinyoung hyung.Then,Lisa come.

"Aigoo.I need to go to extra class.Lisa please take care of my little bunny,"hyung wink at me then walk away.

"Let's go out,"I said then we get out together.

"So...How are you?"I start it.

"I'm fine.How about you?"

"Like you see.I get well quickly,"I think it's weird after yesterday.

"So what is your plan after this?"she asked.

Lisa P.O.V

"Idk.Maybe date with my first love?,"I smile.

"Oh..."It's means he has a girlfriend.But,yesterday?...Out of the blue,Jungkook grab my hand and walk.

"Jungkook-ah,"

"I've said to you I want to date with my first love,"(argh)Don't blushing Lisa.He will see you blushing...But why he's holding my hand with his shirt?After that,we stop at a playground.

"Lisa...Do you want to date with me?"he said and smile like a bunny.

"I'll consider it,"I smile and in a flash,I run away from him.

"Wait,it means this is our first date right?You agree right?"he shouted.Suddenly,he catch my hand and hold me tightly and walk together as a couple.

At Blackpink's house

"Wow Lisa you looks very happy!Anything happened?"asked Rose unnie.

(exhale)"Cinca is it clear?"

"Yes.Wait is it Jungkook and you just be a couple!"shocked Jisoo unnie and I just can't stop smile.

"Omo...He's legend.How can he make you fall in love with you?Wow!Did BTS and Jinyoung oppa know about it?"asked Jennie unnie.

"BTS oppa Idk.But I think Jinyoung oppa already know it,"

"Wow!Now I'm the one who is single,"said Jisoo unnie.

"Unnie,it doesn't means you're not alone,"persuaded Jennie unnie.

"Yes.You have us to support you,"I said then we give her a big hug.

Jungkook P.O.V

At school(2 weeks ago)

"Yah,Lisa,"said Jinyoung hyung then point to her.

"Wae?What about...Aigoo our Jungkookie you like Lisa?"shocked Jin hyung.(Jungkook,Jinyoung and BTS walk to school together)

"Wow!It's been a week they're a couple,"explain Jinyoung hyung.

"Yah,Jungkook-ah why you didn't tell me?Is it I'm the one who don't know about it?"shocked Jin hyung.

"Yes,"chorus the others.

"Wow!After couple they...married,"said J-Hope hyung.

"Aneo.Hyung,don't let me blushing,"

"Wow,you're legend.It's hard to make Lisa fall in love,"added J-Hope hyung.

"Annyeong,guys,"greet V hyung to Blackpink noona.

"Oh Tae tae.And look the new couple here too,"smile Jennie noona.And then I look at Lisa,she look very embarrassing.

(bell ringing)

"As usual,extra class guys,"said Suga hyung.

"Lisa,let's..."

"Tzuyu and Chanyeol you guys must really tired,let's back home,"said Jennie noona then push them away and left Lisa and I.

"Congratulations,"whispered Jennie noona to me.

"So...let's go,"I grab Lisa's hand with my shirt and walk with her.(sigh)I hope I can hold her hand like a couple do.

"Where are we going?"asked Lisa.

"Date,"I wink.

At the Jeju Island

"I really like this place,"said Lisa.

"I'm happy if you're happy,"I'm relieved.