WE'RE DESTINY

"Jungkook?"I shocked.

"What are you doing?You have a blind date now?"

"Aneo...What are you doing here?It's not your problem,"

"Okay...But can we have a talk?"

"I'm sorry...Cai Xukun is waiting,"

"Please...It's not take a long time,"After that,he grab my hands again into his car and bring me to somewhere.Along the way,we didn't talk.I feel awkward with him after 2 years and I feel guilty about Jay oppa and Jinyoung oppa.

At Jeju Island

"Why you bring me here?It's far from the restaurant,"I angry.

"I don't want to run anymore,"

"What?"

"Mianhe because I left you alone at the hospital 2 years ago and when I'm angry to you about hyung's death.I know it's not your fault but I can't deny that you is agent SH dongsaeng,"he said.I speechless.It has to be me who apologize,not him.

"Actually,I'm study at America to be a great agents.You must know about me right?Because you save me from being a murderer again,"he said.I don't know why I can't look at his face.

"And then I'm back and I go here first.After that,I remember you and I think the way I don't want to lost people I love is protect and always be by their side,"

"So why you come and meet me?You must protect BTS oppa,"

"Because you're my Euphoria,"he smile.

"Mianhe,but you meet a wrong people.We can't back to our past,"

Jungkook P.O.V

"Lisa..."Suddenly,Lisa cry.

"Andwae...It's impossible...(sob)Because of me(sob)Jay oppa and..."Without thinking,I hug her and she stop crying.

"It's not your fault.It's their destiny,"

"(sob)But..."

"You must very hurt cause of me...So please I want to see you happy with me.Give me a chance,"I said and Lisa just nodded.

"Let's be like this for a minutes..."I smile.

A minutes later

"Kamsahamida,Lisa,"I said.

"For what?"

"For be my euphoria and come to my live,"Then,we laugh.

"So...We start our sweet date as a couple?"I asked.

"What do you means by 'start'?"she confused.

"Well after couple,we..."

"No,I don't want,"

"But...Wae?..."I shocked.

"I still have a blind date to go...Oh maybe I can meet my ideal type.Like Cai Xukun?"Then,she run.

"(chuckles)What is that?Why you're running?Is at means you agree?"In a flash,I run to catches her.(chuckles)It remind me 14 years ago.

The next day

"Wow,you're so early Kookie,"smile Lisa.

"(chuckles)I'm very excited to see you.And you look like an angel today,"I wink.She then smile and chuckles like an angel.

(ring ring)

"Who is it?"

"Oh...My ex..."I said that make her avoid from look at my face.

"(chuckles)Don't worry I'm still with you...It's V hyung,"

"Why you don't answer his call?"

"I don't want hyung disturb our date,"

"I don't care about it.We can date next time,"

"(sigh)Annyeong,hyung,"This is the time I want to spend time with Lisa and now...I must manage the new agents(argh).Sometime I regret when being strong people of the agents.(Jungkook was promoted after he arrested Mark)

"Mianhe Lisa,I have a work to do,"

"I understand,"she smile.(sigh)Just looking at her my bad mood disappear.

"Okay,annyeong...Saranghae,"I said.

"Why you look like we'll never meet again,"she laugh.

At A.G.E.N.T.S

"A new kid hyung?(sigh)I just miss her already,"I said.

"Who?...She?"Then Jimin hyung point a girl and...

"Annyeonghaseyo,I'm agent Lice.I just transfer here and I'm agent SH dongsaeng,"And...I'm speechless.

"Don't look to shock.She's smart,pretty and good at acting like her oppa and she will group with group 2.So...continue your work,guys.And let me introduce you to our strong people in A.G.E.N.T.S.This is agent J,RM,JH,JM,V and agent Flame,"introduce our captain about us to Lisa.I just...speechless when I see her.

"Don't worry captain,we will guide her,right agent Flame?"smile Jimin hyung to me.The other hyung too.

"Are you okay agent Flame?Your girlfriend with the same group with the annoying guy,"joke J-Hope hyung.

"I think they're destiny.Look at him with agent Lice...'Neoneun na naneun neo'(Serendipity song),"Jimin hyung and others hyung laugh.

"Hahaha...Funny hyung!"

"Wow,our cutie bunny are angry.Are you just want to see them be closer?"laugh V hyung.Without hesitation,I walk there with innocent.

"Agent YG.Captain call you,"

"Oh...cinca?Kamsahamida hyung?"he smirking.Then,I use my power and control his body and drop him to the floor.

"(laugh)Are you okay?"I asked.

"Yes,I'm okay,"In a flash,he walk away like nothing happened.

"...Agent Lice I want to talk to you outside,"

"Wow..."chorus all the agent.

"Do you want a severe case?"All of sudden,they quiet.After that,I grab Lisa hands and bring her out.

"Why you..."

"Let my hands go...All the agents are looking at us,"she said.

"Wae?Let them know that we're a couple.Wait...But why you...,"

"A month ago I think the way I can find you is be an agents here,"

"(sigh)You know you can't lie to me right?"I said.

"Ara.I've told you 14 years ago I want to be an agents like my oppa,"

"Yes.But...Did the stupid kid asked you a ridiculous question?"

"(chuckles)She asked me to get a date with him,"she laugh.

"Are you agree?After this I will kill him,"

"Oh...sunbae.We've got a mission,"said my agent dongsaeng.

"What is it?"

"A kidnapped,"he added.

"(chuckles)So..Are you ready agent Lice?"

"I'm always ready,"Then,our team(Lisa team is Jungkook's dongsaeng team) get our weapons and ready to fight.(chuckles)I'm release that I can see her face all the time.

................THE END............. 

Thank you for reading my story.I know it's not a perfect story but I just can say 'Thank you' And I hope you guys enjoy it.I'm sorry about my bad grammar and a long story.I hope you guys can help my grammar.And thank you again for reading.