THE BATTLE

Lisa P.O.V

"Where am I?"

"Annyeong,Lisa.Long time no see,"

"Did your oppa fine?"

"You...What do you want!"

"Wow you remember me!Let me just straight to the point...Where's the record?"

"You kidnapped me just for the stupid record?"

"That's the first reason.The second is...you're close to my stepson,"

"What do you means?..."Suddenly,I see Bambam.Why he's here?

"Oh...He's my son.You must know him right?The boy I means is who leave you alone at Jeju Island,"

"Jungkook?"I shocked.

"Yes,you know his powers right?And you know what is Jungkook..."

"It's not my problem,"

"Not your problem?(chuckles)"

"I'm not his problem anymore.And he will not come,"

(chuckles)"Don't worry I know what I have to do,"Suddenly,two men hold my hands tightly.

"What are you doing?"

"You not that smart sweetie,"

(exhale)"Why?...I can't...breathe,"

"Oops,I think I just inject you with a poison,"(Suddenly,Lisa faint)

Jin P.O.V

(sound of gunshot)

(argh)

"Omma,are you okay?"shocked Bambam.

"Surrender!You and your son in surrounded!"Namjoon and I shouted.

"Who are you?Do you think you two can fight 40 of us!"said Bambam.(he can't detect them because of the mask)

"Yes!"Suddenly V come and hit Bambam until his nose bleed.In a flash,J-Hope,Jimin and Jungkook come and join V while Suga shoot from above.We protect each other and fight until we get them.

Jinyoung P.O.V

Suddenly,when I arrive there I see they fight.Then,I see Mark sudden kick Jungkook.

(chuckles)"Annyeong agent's Mafia dongsaeng"said Mark.

"How..."

"I know everything about you and your stupid hyung kid.This all is my plan,"

"Oh...you still cute like a baby agents.So you want to see your hyung or I must said agent Mafia"he added. Without hesitation,Jungkook fight him with anger.

Jungkook P.O.V

(exhale)"It's like you're getting strange kid,"said that jerks.

(exhale)"I'm not just a kid,I'm an agent!You jerks,"

"But why you want to save agent SH sister who cause of your hyung died?"

"What do you means?"I shocked.

THROWBACK

"SH what are you doing!"

"I'm sorry Mafia.He had proof that my father didn't killed our leader,"

"But I can help you,"

"SH if you want that proof shoot him,"

"I'm sorry Mafia,"(sound of gunshot)

"I take my promise so give me the proof?"(sound of gunshot)

"You're easy to trust someone (chuckles) idiot,"

.          .          .

"Suddenly,you came.You know what,she knew her oppa was the cause of your hyung died but she didn't tell anyone about it.Because she didn't want anyone called her brother a traitor.She knew her oppa and your hyung were the best agents,"

"But she still don't know you are Mafia's dongsaeng and an agents.(chuckles)I admit that you're good at acting,"added him.

(chuckles)"But you're in trap now,Mark,"In a flash,our squad come and arrest him.

"Mark Tuan.You're arrest for killed 2 agents 4 years ago.You can remain silent and ask a lawyer to your side,"said Jinyoung hyung then I see his tear come out.

(chuckles)"You cry agent JY?Your best friend died?"In a flash,I kick him until he lying down.

"You can arrest me for many years but you just a kid.You don't have any..."Then I play a record that I had already record his story when we fight.

"Is I'm still a kid?"I smirking.After that,I kick him again until he fainted.

"It's for my hyung,"Then,our squad take him.

"He's not that good.Look our maknae ended it with his own plan,"said Jimin hyung.

"Lisa is okay,"said V hyung.

"Why you said to me?"

"Jungkook-ah..."

"I'm not her bodyguard,"Then,I walk away.Suddenly...

"Jungkook..."I hear Lisa call me unconscious that make me stop.All hyung look at me.And I just ignore it and walk away.

(sigh)"Why I want to save people who cause of hyung call an betrayed agent,"