FEELINGS

At the police station

"Did you know if he have any enemy,"

"Idk.He is the new students so I don't know a lot about him,"

After the interrogation,I run to the hospital to see how Jungkook was.Before that,I buy some food to him.Finally,I get to the hospital and go straight to Jungkook's room.Suddenly,I see a guy near to him,he's look weird.

Without hesitation,I enter the room and in the flash he run away.I think he is the man who shot Jungkook so I run to him but he disappear quickly.I just let him go and sit beside Jungkook.At this time Tzuyu and Chanyeol are back home while Jinyoung oppa is talking with the doctor.

"How you know there is a shot?".I just talking alone but then...

"Oh,Jungkook you awake!Wait...,"I just want to call the doctor but suddenly he hold my bag.

"I'm okay,"he smile.

"You can go home now,"

"But I'm feel sorry to you because of me you hurt.Wait how you know the bullet...,"

"Where is Jinyoung hyung?"

"He talking with the doctor an hour,"

"Wow,cinca this hyung.He must talks to police too,"

(sigh)"The weather is really good right?"suddenly he get out of bed.

"Where are you going?"

"I want to go out,"

"Wait you still...,"

"I'm okay,"

"Wait,I take the wheelchair first,"

"But...,"

"Let's go,"I smile.

Outside the hospital

"It's going to snow soon,"Jungkook said.

"In 3...2...1,"he count.And then it snow.

"It's beautiful!"I said.

"You know what,the first time I saw snow was falling with my first Korean friends.He saved me,cheer my heart and show me...,"

"Wait,I said to you to go home.Why you still here?"then he cut my sentence.

"I don't like to be indebted.So,as long as you are in the hospital,I will visit you every day,"

"I don't need your sorry,"

"I'm not sorry about you.I just don't like to be indebted,"

"Don't worry I have my hyung,"he said.

"Jungkook,can I ask you something?"

"Yes,but you have to said that you will not visit me anymore,"he said.And I just smile and bowed.

"Do you ever meet BTS oppa before this?"

"Of course.They popular.Now there is the gate,"he show me the gate to go out.

"Yah cinca,"I mock him then walk away.

Jungkook P.O.V

"Yah cinca,"Then she mock me and walk away.

(chuckles)"Cute,"

"Aigoo my little bunny,"smile Jinyoung hyung who suddenly appear from nowhere.

"When you arrive?"

"Since Lisa and you go out.So I follow you,"he smile again.

"Hyung why you smile like that.It's weird,"

(chuckles)"Why you keep it as a secret?It's a good news,"excited hyung.

"What are you talking about?"

"You and Lisa,"

"Lisa and I..."Suddenly,hyung hold my hands.Then I see he follow me and Lisa...Then...I see 

"Whoa...hyung.Did I said that?You misunderstanding...I..."I shocked.

(sigh)"You know you can't lie to me right?Your eyes can't lie,"

"Aneo,cinca hyung,"

(sigh)"Jungkook have girlfriends...My little bunny has changed to be manly...,"he said while walking away.

"Stop it hyung!We're just a friends,"I smile.

"Aigoo my Jungkookie are you blushing?"In a flash,hyung run into the hospital.Then,I follow him.