°˖✧Chapter 3✧˖°

Yuanying's POV

A week has passed ever since the first day of school and when I lost my necklace. It is really fun and enjoying my school life so far. It's only the first quarter so the lessons are not that hard and I can still manage.

Junlin and Haoxiang will often go home early or absent in the morning but present in the afternoon. Probably because of their busy schedule. I feel bad for them because they look so tired when they go to school, but they look like they're enjoying too.

It's been a week but I haven't interacted with my brother yet even though we're in the same school. It's been a week but I still haven't talked to the person sitting beside me. He doesn't talk to anyone. A week passed and the seniors are recruiting members for their respective clubs. I still haven't choose what club I'll join because there are just so many of them. Yuejiao said she'll join the performance club which focuses on performing like the idols nowadays. I want to be in the same club as Yuejiao but I don't think I fit in there.

Today is already our 3rd P.E class but it will be the first for Junlin and Haoxiang since they were absent before. The two of them were both good in sports and our classmates were cheering on them. Even the kids from the other class are cheering for them.

After the P.E class, Junlin, Haoxiang, Tianze and I were assigned to tidy up the court. I'm completely fine with cleaning with Junlin and Haoxiang, thank you Laoshi! I fangirled internally. I know others won't complain cleaning with their idols.

Tianze was the name of the person sitting next to me. He doesn't talk that much and doesn't reply when others talk to him, But I worked up the courage to talk to him. Because I can't talk to Junlin and Haoxiang.

"Hiiii!", I greeted and smiled brightly at him, but as expected he just looked at me and continued to mop.

"Why are you so quiet? Are you shy?", I asked him. I look so annoying right now but he's annoying too because he doesn't talk to me. I heard him sighed. I was shocked by how rude he is and pouted. I felt someone's hand touched my shoulder so I looked back and it was Haoxiang.

"Hello", he greeted me while smiling.

"H-hi", I greeted back and I think I look like a tomato now. Did he just touch me?!!!!

"Let's go back to the classroom now. It's already clean", Junlin said.

"Okay", I said cheerfully and pulled Tianze out with us since we can't just leave him there. He looks so shock with what I did and I looked back at him with the 'Just follow or you're dead' face.

When we arrived in the classroom, their attention were all on us. Not just because of Junlin and Haoxiang but also because of how I entered the classroom while holding Tianze's arm. I let go of him and quickly returned to my seat but he tripped me on purposed. Everyone looks like they were about to catch me because I was about to fall but Haoxiang was able to catch me. He was holding onto my waist and I was holding onto his shoulders.

"Oooooooooh spicy", Wenyan teased us. I quickly returned to my seat and glared at Tianze who were smirking at me awhile ago but now looks so angry.

_____________________________________________

It's lunch time and just like the usual I ate lunch with Yuejiao and the others. I'm now good friends with them probably because of my bright personality. We will have a freetime in the afternoon to go check the clubs and choose what club to join.

"Have you decided what club to join?", Xiaoli asked me.

"Not yet, I'm not familiar with the clubs here yet so maybe I'll be able to decide later after seeing them", I replied

We heard the bell ring when we were about to return to our classroom. We were shocked and ran to classroom.

I went back to my seat and someone was touching my hair. I looked back and it was Haoxiang.

"O-oh sorry. Your hair looks so soft I can't stop myself from touching it.", he said and smiled at me. Should I kiss him and say 'oH soRrY yOuR LiPs lOokS sO sOfT I cAn'T sToP mYsElf fRoM kiSsinG yOu'. I said to myself but nah, I'm not that shameless to do that.

"Hey are you okay? Did I do something wrong?", he looks so worried.

"No it's fine. I'm just thinking about what club to join.", I replied and the teacher arrived leading us to the auditorium to watch the clubs perform. I was seating between Yuejiao and Tianze and Tianze looks like he's not interested in the clubs or he already has a club in mind.

"You know what, I won't join the performance club anymore and join the Choir", Yuejiao whipered to me so others won't get disturbed by the noise.

"Why? Because my brother is there?", I nudged her and she nodded nonstop looking like a puppy and I just laughed at her actions.

The next to perform was the choir and Yuejiao was cheering like a crazy fangirl. I was embarrased by that and covered my face because a lot of people were staring at her.

I heard someone giggled beside me and it was Tianze. What? He knows how to laugh? My mouth was wide open while looking at him he stopped giggling when he realized that I was looking at him.

"Your laugh is so cute you should laugh like that more", I whispered at him and smiled brightly, then looked back at the performance. The next to perform was the ballet club. The members look so inexperienced.

"Their posture is wrong and their footwork is so messy", I whispered to Yuejiao.

"Ms. Ballerina is back", she teased me and I hit her playfully.

After watching all their presentation, I decided to join the performance club. I walked to the performance club room and knocked. A girl opened the door and she is so pretty.

"You can sit over there", she pointed and smiled at me kindly. I went to the seat she pointed at. Junlin, Haoxiang and Yaowen are here too.

"So thank you everyone for considering the performance club, I'm the president of the club I'm Guo Jiaying and he's Wei Boqin the vice president", they introduced themselves and we clapped.

"I know it's sudden, but to join the performance club you guys need to audition since we can't just let anyone in", the president said and the others were whispering about how they didn't prepare anything.

"The audition is open now and it is only available today", he said.

We moved the chairs at the side. The performance club only has less than 10 members including the president and the vice president. Considering how strict they are in letting anyone join is probably the reason why they have very few members. They're presentation awhile ago was exceptional and I can really tell that they practiced a lot unlike the other clubs who presented sloppily.

The others performed and out of the 8 of them only 1 passed. Only Haoxiang, Junlin, Yaowen and I haven't performed yet. Haoxiang and Junlin volunteered to perform next. They performed EXO's The Eve together and everyone was amazed. I was so happy about their performance and I can't believe they performed infront of me. I was fangirling until I was called to perform next.

I felt my knees weaken as I stood up and hand my phone to them to play the music. I am so nervous because It's been long time since I performed infrong of people. Even though there are only a few people here, Junlin, Yaowen and Haoxiang are one of the people I admired the most.

I was too nervous but at least I finished the dance without tripping. I became more nervous when they were about to announce if I'll be able to join the club or not.

Jiaying, the president of the club clapped and gave me a thumbs up sign which means I made it. I was so happy that I jumped and clapped like a kid. They laughed at my reaction and I became embarrassed.