°˖✧Chapter 14✧˖°

Yuanying's POV

It's monday and I don't want to go to school. But I have to, or else my mom will scold me. Yuejiao picked me up like usual and went to school together.

The school hallway looks crowded as usual. Why? Did they release the exam scores already?

"Hey I heard there will be a new student in A class and he's super cute!", a girl from another class squealed. Yuejiao and I looked at them weirdly.

New student? Are they talking about Xiaojian? We entered the classroom and almost all of our classmates are there. I looked into my watch and it's almost time for class.

Our teacher entered the classroom with a new student. As expected it was Yan Xiaojian.

"Goodmorning, from now on a new student will be joining us today.", he said. The girls in our classroom looked like they won tbe lottery and the boys acted normally.

"Hi I'm Yan Xiaojian from Taiwan but I used to live in Germany", he introduced himself with his gummy smile.

"Where would you like to sit?", our teacher asked him.

"I want to sit infront of Yuanying", he replied. My classmates including me were shocked. I looked at the person infront of me and he was willing to give him his seat.

My classmates are looking at me and they look so envious and confuse at the same time. Yuejiao also looked at me and mouthed "lucky" and pretended to cry. Xiaojian went to his seat and waved at me.

"Who do you like? The person beside you or the person at your back?", he whispered. I looked at my side and at the back and made eye contact with Haoxiang.

"Ooooh him?", he pointed at Haoxiang. I slapped his hand lightly and glared at him. He smirked at me.

"Shhhh", I covered his mouth. Almost everyone is looking at us now. The class started and the test papers were returned. I looked at my score and I did well.

"How's your score?", Haoxiang asked me. I did a thumbs up and smiled at him.

"Do you know him?", Haoxiang asked and it seems like he is talking about Xiaojian.

"I actually just met him when we were talking last friday", I said and Haoxiang just said 'hmmm'.

During the breaktime, Xiaojian pulled out of the classroom. I followed him because I had no choice.

"What do you want?", I asked him.

"You know, those two are totally head-over-heels to you HAHAHAH", he said and I look so confused.

"You didn't know? It's obvious that they like you. Did you see their faces when I talked to you?", he continued to laugh. I was just standing there watching him laugh. There's no way Tianze and Haoxiang will like me.

"So... You like the guy at the back, right?", he asked and kept on poking my arm.

"So what? Will you tell him?", I glared at him.

"Of course not. I'm not that kind of person. But instead, I'll help you because I'm very very kind", he stood up and he looks so proud.

"Trust me. He likes you. I'm expert at this", he said.

"Fine. I trust you", I breathed deeply.

"Good! Just follow what I'll say. Let's go back to the classroom". He said. I wonder what his plan is and what made him think that Haoxiang likes me. When we entered the classroom, Xiaojian pushed me onto Haoxiang on purpose.

"Ooops... sorry", Xiaojian ran back to his seat.

"Are you okay?". Haoxiang asked. I quickly let go of him and went back to my seat. I glared at Xiaojian because I was so embarrased.

_______________________________________

After class, we have a club meeting. Xiaojian will be joining the performance club too. Most of the students are avoiding Xiaojian because they said he's savage.

Only 5 of us attended because some members are busy and some of them are part of the Student Council.

"You guys are from Class A-1 right? I'm Yijin from Class C-3", she introduced herself. She's being a really clingy to Haoxiang and it's so annoying. Haoxiang looks so uncomfortable too.

We practiced for almost an hour. Tianze went home early and only the 4 of us are left here. Xiaojian looks like he's planning something. He invited Yijin to go home and she didn't want to because she said she'll go home if Haoxiang will go home. Xiaojian was able to force her in the end.

It was so awkward because Haoxiang and I are the only left in the room.

"Shall we go home too?", I stood up.

"Sure. I'll send you home", he said. When I tried to open the door. It won't open. I looked at Haoxiang who looks confused as me. I tried to open it again but it just won't open.