°˖✧Chapter 6✧˖°

Everyone was gathered in the school yard waiting for the others to come. It is currently 2:00 am, 30 minutes more and they will go already. It was dark and chilly and almost everyone is trembling from the cold.

Yuejiao and Yuanying were already hugging each other because of the cold, and the other three boys from their group is just watching them.

"Yuanying is so warm", said Yuejiao while hugging Yuanying. Yuejiao knows Haoxiang and Tianze like Yuanying, she actually roots for Haoxiang because she finds Tianze annoying because he ignores her most of the time.

The bus arrived to take everyone in the train station. There's no seating arrangement here so they can sit wherever they want. Yuanying's group decided to all stick together and sit at the back part of the bus which has 5 available seats. Yuanying sat near the window and beside her is Yuejiao.

20 minutes later they arrived in the train station. It is early so it wasn't crowded. They rode the train and went to their assigned seats.

Haoxiang actually planned to confess to Yuanying during this trip. He said he won't leave Shanghai unless he confessed to her.

Tianze took the window seat this time and Yuanying sat in the middle of Tianze and Haoxiang. They decided to just sleep for now since it's only 3 am.

They all fell asleep quickly because they woke up so early today. Haoxiang let Yuanying lean on his shoulder so she won't have a hard time sleeping.

They were like that for 3 hours and woke up with the sound of Yuejiao and Junlin giggling. They were taking pictures of the two.

"What are you doing?", said Yuanying with her eyes still close because of the bright lights.

"Nothing", said Yuejiao and Junlin. The both became really close after sharing the same interest, they both ship Haoxiang and Yuanying. Haoxiang and Tianze woke up too since it's time for them to eat breakfast. Junlin and Yuanying exchanged seats so Yuanying is now sitting beside Yuejiao.

Yuejiao is like Yuanying's mom sometimes and they find it really cute. Haoxiang can't even look straight at Yuanying anymore because she was too cute for him to handle.

After eating breakfast, they decided to eat some snacks they bought from before. 2 hours more and they'll arrive in their destination.

_____________________________________________

Yuanying's POV

Yuejiao fell asleep again and she's now leaning on my shoulders. But I feel like I'm going to explode already because I want to pee. But I can't just stand up because Yuejiao will wake up.

"You look really uncomfortable", said Junlin.

"Sorry Can you go here first I really need to go to the restroom", I said.

"Sure, leave her to me", He quickly stood up and I slowly put Yuejiao's head on Junlin's shoulder.

After I went to the restroom, I saw Junlin was already sleeping and resting his head on top of Yuejiao. I sat between Haoxiang and Tianze again and whispered at Haoxiang.

"They look good together, aren't they", Haoxiang smiled in response and we both took pictures of the two. They were such an unexpected pair.

Later on, we arrived in Shanghai and we're preparing our bags. My baggage isn't that heavy because I didn't bring that much, only uniform and other things.

We head to the hotel first so we can put our things there. When we arrived there, we quickly went out because we still need to go somewhere.

We arrived in the Yu Garden and it was so beautiful. We have two hours to roam around and take pictures. Then after that, we will eat lunch.

"Come on Yuanying let's take pictures", said Yuejiao and pulled me. We took lots of pictures, not only me and Yuejiao but we took group pictures as well with Linlin, Haoxiang and Tianze.

"Yuanying, Haoxiang pose there we will take  a picture of the both of you", said Yuejiao and Linlin. We went to where they pointed. On my way there I accidentally tripped on a rock, thankfully, Haoxiang was able to catch me. We posed just like they instructed.

"Hey Haoxiang move closer you're out of frame!", said Linlin and Haoxiang moved a little closer to me.

"The both of you looks really stiff, aren't you friends?! At least put your arm around her", said Linlin. I laughed at his remarks expecting nothing. There's no way he'll do tha--

"Come on, you better take the pictures well", Haoxiang said with his arms around me. He smiled cutely like a big brothee with his little sister because he is taller than me. This  is too much for me, I never thought he'll do that. My idol is low key hugging me right now.