°˖✧Chapter 13✧˖°

Yuanying's POV

The last day of exam finished smoothly. Just like yesterday I ignored Haoxiang. I feel bad because it's not even his fault. I wasn't able reply to his message last night too. I just really don't know how to approach him now.

"Yuanying, Why didn't you reply to my message last night?", Haoxiang asked. He's probably curious why I kept on ignoring him.

"I-I forgot", I replied and smiled awkwardly. I looked into him and he looks so worried.

"Do you remember what I told you before?", he asked. I'll tell you something after the exam, I remembered what he said. Something to say? Does he know that I like him? Oh no Am I that obvious? Is he going to be mad at me? Did Zhen ge tell him? I panicked.

"Hey what's wrong?", he tapped my shoulder.

"Nothing", I replied

"Then, let's go", he quickly pulled me put of the classroom. I wasn't able to tell Yuejiao about this too. I'll just go tell her later.

"We're here", I looked around and we're at the back of the school. It's so quiet and I calmed down a little. Haoxiang sat on the ground beside the tree. He signalled me to sit beside him.

"So what will you tell me?", I asked nervously and looked at him straight.

"Close your eyes first", he said.

"Why?"

"Just do it", and I closed my eyes just like what he instructed. He took my hand and put something in it. I quickly opened my eyes thinking he put something weird to prank me.

"Huh?", I looked at the necklace in my hand. This necklace?

"Where did you get this? How did you know it's mi--"

"Actually....."

"Yuanying!", I heard a familiar voice called my name. It was Tianze who's running to our direction. Haoxiang and I stood up.

"Why are you here?", I asked.

"Because I want to", he pulled me away but Haoxiang stopped him.

"What's wrong with you? Can't you see we're talking?", Haoxiang looks so pissed.

"No", Tianze replied. What's wrong with them?

"Oh my, what's this drama?", we heard someone walking towards us. He looks unfamiliar and he's not wearing the school uniform. The three of us looked at each other asking of they know him

That person smiled at me and I was so confuse. Who is he? I started to think deeply thinking if I ever met him before but I didn't. It's my first time to see him and I've never seen him before.

"I'll steal this little miss right here because she looks so uncomfortable with the both of you", he said and pulled me away. What? I don't even know him.

We walked away from them and went to the school gate.

"I'm Yan Xiaojian, I will start studying here on monday. Nice to meet you", he introduced himself with a bright smile.

 Nice to meet you", he introduced himself with a bright smile

Yan Xiaojian
(WAYV LIU YANGYANG)

"Zhang Yuanying from Class A-1", just like what he did, Introduced myself with a smile.

"Wow! We will be in the same class", he said excitedly. He is very cheerful like Hyuka.

"See you on monday then", I smiled and walked away. He waved at me like a kid. I giggled. At least my mood wasn't as bad as awhile ago. I'm sure Haoxiang was going to tell me he knows that I like him.

When I arrived home, I quickly took out my phone and chatted Yuejiao. I told her that Haoxiang returned my necklace and how Tianze came out of nowhere.