°˖✧Chapter 5✧˖°

Yuanying's POV

It has been months since school started and everyone is getting long well. Even my seatmate who was ignoring me before is now a close friend of mine and can be really clingy sometimes. We're getting used to Linlin and Haoxiang being our classmates and not as an idol but who they are.

It's almost time for our school trip and I wish I will be in the same group as Yuejiao because we're inseparable.

"Good Morning everyone, so about the groupings in the upcoming school trip I will pick five leaders and the remaining can choose which leader they want to be with.", said our homeroom teacher.

I was chosen as one of the leaders and I felt nervous because what if no one chose me? Others will be forced to be in my group and they will get annoyed about it.

Yuejiao was the first one to choose me and we did a high five. Next one was Tianze and I smiled at him. Two more people and our group is complete. I saw Haoxiang going towards us and I closed my eyes wishing he will choose our group. When I opened my eyes I was disappointed because he wasn't there. Someone poked my back and I looked back. It was Haoxiang and Linlin smiling at me. I was so happy when they chose to be in our group.

So our school trip will take place in Shanghai. It will take five to six hours for us to arrive there by bullet train. I'm very excited because a trip with friends and XiangLin is a dream for every fan out there.

"Did you know a trip without snacks is boring?", Linlin said.

"That's right! What a genius!", said Yuejiao then hit Linlin. The of them became kinda close too.

"Let's go buy snacks after school then", I said with my usual smile.

Our group agreed to go buy some stuffs later. Not only snacks but things that we need for the trip. We were excited for the class to end and go shopping already.

_____________________________________________

Our class ended and we're now infront f the school gate.

"I invited the others to go with us let's wait for them. Ding ge and Xiao Ma ge are in the mall too so we can meet up with them", said Haoxiang. Ding ge too?? Can't wait!!! Xuan and the others are already here so we all went to the mall together with their manager. They also wore mask so fans won't recognize them.

"How is it? Can you still recognize me?", Haoxiang asked me.

"I can recognize you even if you cover your whole face", I said and looks really proud. Haoxiang laughed and patted my head but Tianze slapped his hand away.

"Hey don't do that", I said as I reached to both of their hands and let them shake hands.

Minutes later we arrived in the mall and we saw the two waiting for us. DING CHENGXIN!!! I fangirled internally. My bias is actually Him and will always be him. I'm sure I'm very red now.

"Yuanying what's wrong?", Linlin asked me because I was literally shaking.

"I'm fine, I just feel cold", I lied. Haoxiang and Tianze immediately took off their jackets and handed it to me. I didn't take any of their jackets and borrowed Zhen ge's instead.

"Hello I am Ding Chengxin. You can call me Ding ge. You're Zhenyuan's sister, aren't you? Hehehe so cute", he pinched my cheeks and I felt my soul leave my body. Did he just pinch my cheeks????!!!! Well Haoxiang did pinched my cheeks before but the impact is really different when it's your favorite member.

"I'm Ma Jiaqi. You know what Yuan'er kept on boasting about how cute his sister is and it's really true after seeing you", he said and patted my head. sTapH sTapph.

We entered the mall and decided to go eat ice cream first before shopping. I know it's weird but I was staring at Ding ge the whole time.

"Hey do you like Ding ge?", Haoxiang whispered to me. I looked at him while eating my ice cream and quickly said no.

"Then do you like Mint choco?", he asked while looking at my ice cream.

"Yes want to taste?", I offered and hand the ice cream near him. He bowed down a little because he was taller and I was just looking at him anticipating how he thinks about it. But he took away my ice cream and handed me his ice cream.

"Let's exchange", he said and walked away. I looked at the icea cream and it is Chocolate flavor. I finished the chocolate right away so we can start shopping.

We went to the department store first because Xuan was complaining on how Yaowen uses his socks and return it with holes already.

After that, we're now in the grocery to buy some snacks. There are 10 of us so we were divided into pairs to go buy whatever we want. My partner was Ding ge, then Haoxiang with Tianze, Junlin and Xuan, Yaowen and Xiao Ma ge then Yuejiao with Zhen ge. So basically, Yuejiao and I are partnered with our favorite members.

"Let's go", said Ding ge. He was wearing a bucket hat and glasses. I followed behind him while he was pushing the cart. My heart is beating so fast because I'm imagining lots of things, like how we look like a couple right now.

"What kind of snacks do you like?", he asked me.

"Yo- I mean I really like sweets but when I get tired of it I eat salty snacks. But only sometimes because my mom won't let me eat unhealthy snacks.", I answered.

We bought lots of snacks and Ding ge suggested lots of good snacks. We also exchanged contacts. Now that I think about it, I still haven't exchange contacts with my group members except Yuejiao.

We all meet up outside after buying snacks. I bought way too much stuffs so I called my dad to come pick me up. Zhen ge also decided to not return to their dorm and just go home for now. My dad arrived early and we went home.