°˖✧Chapter 10✧˖°

Yuanying's POV

They entered our house and my mom and dad was just there staring at us.

"I'm home and brought some friends over", I said.

"Oh Yuejiao long time no see!! And aren't you Haoxiang and Junlin from the same group as my son?", mom said while patting both of their heads. I silently laughed at them because they look so awkward right now.

"Yes hehehe", Junlin awkwardly laughed.

"And you?", my mom asked Tianze.

"I am Li Tianze, Yuanying's seatmate", Tianze introduced himself.

"Hmmmm, nice to meet you Tianze", my mom pinched Tianze's cheeks and it was so funny because Tianze looks like his soul left his body.

"I'm back too mama!", Kai said and hugged my mom. Kai is really close to my parents and treats them like his own parents.

"Hey don't steal my mom", I hugged my mom. I heard Haoxiang laughed and we looked at him.

"Oh did I laugh too loud? Sorry, it's because you look so cute", he said and chuckled. He was looking straight at me when he said that, or maybe it's just my imagination.

"Be comfortable here, I'll go prepare snacks.", My mom said and left us there.

"So what will we do?", I asked them. I don't know why we all ended up going here.

"Study", Yuejiao said. My face brightened up with what she said.

"Let's go upstairs.", I said. We head upstairs, where we will study. Kai is actually staying here in our house for 1 week and go back to Korea again.

"Show us your room", Junlin suggested. I refused because my room has a Ding Chengxin poster and they might feel awkward around me.

"Yuanying, when can I start to help you study?", Haoxiang asked.

"Since the exam is near, let's start tomorrow", I said.

"Here?", He asked.

"Anywhere you want", I said.

"Then visit our dorm!", he said excitedly.

"Is it okay?", I hesitantly asked.

"Of course, you're gege's sister", he said and smiled at me.

We started to study and I became really focused. My friends came here to study so I have to work hard and study. Kai was getting bored watching us study.

"Oh? That was one is so easy. I'll teach you", Kai said. He explained me the question and taught me how to solve it step by step.

"If Soobinnie-hyung is here he can help you!", Kai said and we continue to study. We were studying really hard and my mom looked so amazed when she saw us studying for straight 3 hours.

Before they went home, my mom forced them to eat dinner here. It is getting late and my father offered to send them home. Haoxiang signalled me to go to him.

"I'll tell you something after the exam", he said.

"What is it? Why can't you tell me now?", I asked. He just gave me a smile as a response.

"Bye we have to go now. See you tomorrow",  he waved and pinched my cheek before he entered the car. I was left there red like a tomato beside Kai.

"Do you like him?", Kai asked with a weird smile on his face.

"No, I'm just a fan", I said while making an x sign with my fingers.

"Hmmmmmmmm", he hummed and it was prolonged intentionally.

"How about that Ding Chengxin poster in your room? Tsk tsk tsk.", he teased me.

"Of course I like him so much", I proudly said.

"Are you sure? It looks like you like that Haoxiang guy more", he said with that weird smile again. I ignored him and went back inside the house.

I took a shower and layed on my bed. Haoxiang? I do like him but I don't know if I like him that way. Suddenly, I remembered how he pinched my cheeks awhile ago. My heart started beating really fast, I covered my face and started rolling in my bed. There's no way I like him!!

_______________________

I wasn't able to sleep well because of thinking about Haoxiang last night. My eyes feel really heavy but I had no choice but to go to school.

As usual, I went to school with Yuejiao, she looks like she slept late last night because of how she kept on yawning.

"What did you do last night to be that sleepy?", I asked her.

"I streamed the new MV then chatted with the other fans and I forgot I had to study so I studied until 3 am", she said and yawned again. I giggled because of her answer and I feel less sleepy.

Well that's what I thought, when the class started I kept on secretly yawning because it is very rude to yawn infront of the teacher. Haoxiang started to play with my hair again and for some reason, I don't feel sleepy anymore.

After thinking about Haoxiang last night, I feel really awkward around him. It seems like I really do like him, but at the same time I don't. It's probably because I'm a fan and he's my idol. It's normal in being a fan.

The class ended as usual and now I have to study with Haoxiang later.

"Let's go now, shall we?", Haoxiang said and I just nodded. Their manager picked us up and I felt excited and at the same time nervous. We entered their dorm and it looks clean. Only the six of us are and the others are busy doing something.

"Come here let's study in my room", Haoxiang said. The view in their dorm is so pretty. I saw a post of Ma Jiaqi before but it looks prettier in personal.

Haoxiang showed me his notes that are so easy to understand.

"Wow you notes are so good", I said.

"Of course, I'm Haoxiang", he said and posed coolly. I giggled because of that and started to read his notes.

_____________________

3rd Person's POV

As they study Haoxiang noticed that Yuanying is so focused. He answers every question he asked him and explained it clearly.

They were studying for almost 3 hours and Yuanying is getting sleepy. She didn't notice that she fell asleep already. Haoxiang saw it and stared at her for quite some time. He tucked her hair behind her ears and softly touched her soft cheeks.

But Yuanying woke up when Zhenyuan entered the room.

"Yuanying? Let's go home", he said. She quickly stood up from her seat and ran to her gege.

"See you tommorow", she waved cheerfully at Haoxiang