°˖✧Chapter 3.2✧˖°

(This is just Haoxiang's POV from the previous chapter) 

A week has passed since the first day of school, and I still don't know who owns that moon necklace. I am certain now that this is the same necklace that I gave that ballerina. This moon necklace was given to me by my mother and she told me to give it to a girl I'm willing to spend the rest of my life with. My young self gave it to her without even knowing her name. My mom even told me not to give it just to anyone, but I gave it to that person.

Now that the person I gave it to is near. I became really curious and I want to find her no matter what. Like how does my young self likes her so much. There must be a reason for that.

School life is fun so far, but I admit it was kinda' tiring. The company actually recommended to us that we should do homeschool than going to the actual school because of the busy schedule. But I want to go to school just like everyone.

We will have P.E class today and we haven't attend the P.E class ever since we entered this school because of our busy schedule.

We played basketball and it suddenly became very noisy because they're cheering so loudly. There are even students from another class.

After our P.E class. Linlin and I were assigned to clean the court along with Tianze the kid who's always alone and quiet and Yuanying the kid who's really energetic and friendly, she's friends with everyone in class and her smile is so cute. I can't explain it but, we're like plants and she's like the sun.

I was assigned to mop and Tianze too. I don't really want to talk to him because he's like that type of person who'll punch someone out of nowhere.

I was shocked when Yuanying started talking to him. Why not me? Linlin noticed and went to me.

"Hey stop you're staring too much tsk tsk", Linlin said.

"Shut up and clean", I told him

"But I'm done.... Hey why not you go talk to her?", he said and took my mop and pulled me to them.

My body felt like it moved on its own and touched her shoulders. I don't know what to say so I just said hello. I'm sure Linlin facepalmed internally with what I just did.

Linlin suggested for us to go back to the classroom since the bell will ring soon. I saw Yuanying pull Tianze with us to go back to the classroom.

When we entered the classroom, all the attention were on us. I looked back and saw Tianze trip Yuanying on purpose. Luckily, I was near and caught her.

"Oooooooh Spicy", said Wenyan, the energetic kid in our class. Yuanying looks really embarrassed and it was so cute. I was trying my best not to smile at her. She quickly went to her sit. I looked at Tianze and he looks angry, I smirked at him.

_____________________________________________

I ate lunch with the other members as usual and returned to the classroom right away after eating. We won't have class this afternoon because of the presentation of each club. I already decided that I will join the performance club even though I haven't seen in the other clubs.

I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't notice that I'm already playing the hair of the person infront of me. Oml what did I do? She'll think I'm weirdㅠ.

"O-oh sorry your hair looks so soft. I can't stop myself from touching it", I said and smiled awkwardly. She didn't speak and stared out of nowhere. I messed up she thinks I'm weird now.

"Hey are you okay? Did I do something wrong?", I asked her.

"No it's fine. I'm just thinking of which club to join", she said and smiled at me. That smilr again. I wish we will be in the same club. I slapped myself from thinking about those things. I already like someone and it's the person who owns the moon necklace.

When the teacher arrived, we head to the auditorium to watch the club presentations. I wanted to sit beside Yuanying but Tianze sat there first. He did a :P face and for some reason I feel really annoyed at that.

When it was time for the choir to perform, Yuejiao started fangirling and Yuanying became embarrassed and it was so cute. I'm now smiling because of that and I don't know why am I like this. Yuanying suddenly whispered something to Tianze and that made him blush like crazy.

What did she say for him to blush like that? Do they like each other?! I panicked and stood up. Linlin noticed and pulled me to sit again.

"Wth are you doing I know the choir is good but don't stand", he said looking so annoyed.

After all of the presentation, Yaowen, Linlin and I went straight to the performamce club room. Even though we have a busy schedule, we have the permission to join a club. Our manager was kind enough to force the CEO for that.

We were the first ones there and later on more people came and the last was Yuanying. That made me happy that we will be joining the same club.

Auditioning is required to join the club. I was so excited at what Yuanying will do. I wasn't nervous in performing infront of them because I'm getting used to it. After the three us performed, Yuanying was next.

She stood up and she looks really nervous. She looks as if she's really inexperienced in performing infront of someone. She handed her phone for the music and breathed heavily. Her little actions were so cute. She went to the middle and introduced herself.

Her dance was really clean and elegant. The way she danced looks really familiar and I think I've seen it before.