°˖✧Chapter 7✧˖°

Yuanying's POV

Our teacher called us to go eat lunch already since we still have to go somewhere later.

"Wht kind of foods do you like Yuanying?", Haoxiang asked. I paused for a few seconds and think.

"I'm not a picky eater so I eat almost anything as long as it's edible", I answered.

"Hmmm, okay", he said and smiled at me.

Laoshi told us we have to eat fast because we still have to go somewhere. I'm actually not a fast eater, but I have to eat fast. I eat quickly and accidentally choked while drinking water. Tianze immediately pat my back while I was coughing, while Yuejiao handed me a tissue.

"Eat slowly, it's fine we still have 30 minutes", said Yuejiao.

After eating we rode the bus again to go the amusement park. Linlin and Haoxiang started to wear they're mask. It is really sad that they can't even enjoy their school trip freely.

30 minutes later, we arrived in Shanghai Disneyland. It is not that crowded and we can freely take pictures.

We bought cute headbands and took lots of group pictures. I told Haoxiang to remove his mask and just enjoy.

We roamed around freely and tried the rides (even the ones for kids). It was so fun because I have never hanged out with my friends like this.

It's getting dark and we're getting hungry. We all separated to buy food because we have different tastes. Since I'm fine with anything, Haoxiang told me to go with him.

As we were walking to buy food. Someone recognized Haoxiang and we felt like someone was following us. Haoxiang held my hand and started walking really fast. I didn't say anything because I know what he is thinking.

"Yan Haoxiang!!!!"

"YAN HAOXIANG COME TO MOMMYYY!"

We ran away from his crazy fans. We had to enter random stores just for them to lose sight of us, and finally after 10 minutes of running we finally escaped them. Haoxiang wore his mask back.

"I'm sorry it's my fault", I said teary eyed.

"No it's not--"

"But I was the one who told you to remove *sniff* your mask", I said while almost crying.

"Let's go back, okay? It's not your fault", Haoxiang said. He slightly bent down and cupped my cheeks and wiped my tears.

"Hop on my back, I'm sorry You sprained your foot because of me", he said. I looked at my foot. I didn't even notice that I sprained it because we were too busy to run away.

"But I'm *sniff* heavy", I said. But he ignored me. I hopped on his back just like what he instructed.

"You're a Ballerina, I can't let you hurt your feet", he said. How did he know?

"How-", I was about to ask him but he cut me off.

"Yuejiao told me", he said.

"But that was before", I said.

"It doesn't matter, You're still precious I can't let you get hurt or else Yuejiao will cut my head off", he said. I laughed at what he said. It's true that Yuejiao can be really protective sometimes.

We head outside the amusement park and saw the others waiting for us. I guess Linlin had to escape the fans too, since only only the three of them are there. We still have to wait for an hour to go back to the hotel since it's not yet the call time. We don't want to disturb the others that's why he have to wait.

"What happened to your foot?!", said Yuejiao looking like an angry mom.

"I accidentally tripped while running", I said. Yuejiao sighed and nagged nonstop. Telling me how I should be careful and stop tripping all the time.

Yuejiao also shared the scary experience she felt awhile ago, the fans saw Linlin and started running after them. Even Tianze looks really scared too.

An hour later and we saw our classmates going back to the bus. We will eat dinner in the hotel. My body feels really tired and I feel really sleepy. But still, I managed to eat with them.

Laoshi also treated my foot and she said It will be okay tomorrow or the day after. I knew it wasn't anything serious, it's just that Haoxiang insisted on carrying me.

I will sleep beside Yuejiao, then there is a single bed in the middle for Tianze and a double bed in the right side for Linlin and Haoxiang. We fell asleep right away because of how tired we were. I'm so excited for tomorrow!