°˖✧Chapter 4✧˖°

Haoxiang's POV

The five of us went to school altogether as usual. But some fans decided to visit us today in our school. Thankfully, the guards were there to stop them from going in.

I saw Yuanying from a distance with her friend Yuejiao. I was about to go to her when some fans bumped to her and she fell causing her knees to be wounded and fron the way she fell she also probably sprained her foot.

When I was about to go help her, Zhen ge ran to her and helped her. Do they know each other? I was so surprised when he lifted her up and carried her away. What's their relationship.

"Zhen Ge is so sweet", said Linlin who's now beside me. I ignored him. The fans were screaming nonstop telling Zhen ge he is so sweet and caring. When we reached our classroom, the fans were gone. Maybe because the police came and they can't just disturb us studying.

Yuejiao entered the classroom alone, so Yuanying is probably getting her wounds treated. I looked into the moon necklace and   said How can I be so worried about her when I already have someone that I like? to myself.

"That necklace", Yuejiao pointed to the necklace I'm holding.

"Do you know who owns this necklace?", I asked her.

"That's Yuanying's. She's been looking for that since last week", she explained. So it's really her I smiled.

"Don't tell her anything I'll be the one to give it to her", I said while smiling.

"Hmmm What's with that smile? Do you perhaps, like Yuanying?" , She said while smirking.

I just smiled at her as a reply and she gestured a thumbs up and went back to her seat. Minutes later, the teacher arrived and Yuanying is still not here yet.

The thought of her being that person from 8 years ago is making me crazy. I feel glad that it was her and not just anyone. I really want to get to know her more and confess. I can"t just confess right away, you know. That is really unattractive and rushed. I put the necklace back in my bag.

Yuanying entered the classroom and Zhen ge talked to the teacher, looks like he's explaining what happened. Yuanying and Zhen ge looks really close and I'm sure they know each other. But I can't just ask her because I'll look weird. When Yuanying was about to pull her chair, Tianze pulled it for her.

"Thanks", she said and patted his head. I rolled my eyes and looked through the window. I didn't notice that I was already touching Yuanying's hair again. She looked back and I whispered sorry since the teacher is still discussing. She gave me a reassuring smile and looked infront again. She handed my a paper with 'you can touch it whenever you want but just don't mess it up or I'll let you fix it٩(๑´0'๑)۶' written on it. I guess it's not bad either to mess it up because I'll be the one to fix it. I giggled and it was too loud so the teacher told me to stand up and answer the question on the board.

The question wasn't hard so I was able to answer it right away. My classmates clapped and I went back to my seat. The bell rang and it's time for break time. They all circled around Yuanying when the teacher left.

"Yuanying are you okay?"

"What happened?"

"I saw it awhile ago, Those fans are crazy!"

"Your brother is so sweet!!!", What??? Brother??? Linlin went to me and smirked. He knows something.

"You knew Yuanying was Zhen ge's little sister?", I asked him.

"Huh? You didn't know? Zhen ge talked about how cute his little sister before!", Linlin exclaimed. I facepalmed and sigh out of relief.

"What? You thought they're dating or something?", Linlin laughed and I ignored him. I went to Yuanying and talk to her after they stop circling around her.

"Sorry about that some of our fans can be really crazy sometimes. I kneel down to check her wounds and foot but Tianze pushed me on purpose. Yuanying was able to catch me and block me head from hitting the table on time. Tianze looks so pissed.

"Are you okay?", she said while caressing my head and looking so worried.

"No, but I'm okay now." I answered. She slightly tilted her head looking so confused. I stood up and pinched her cheek.

"Be careful from now on, Zhen ge won't always be there", I said then messed her hair up.