°˖✧Chapter 8✧˖°

Yuanying's POV

We will go to two places today. The first one is the Shanghai museum and the second one is in Tianzifang, a neighborhood here in Shanghai. I am especially excited to go to Tianzifang because I love arts.

We woke up at 6:30 today and ate breakfast altogether. My classmates were talking about how they fell asleep the moment they arrived in their hotel room because they were so tired.

We went to the Shanghai Museum and learned a lot about Chinese art and culture. I find going to museums boring, but this time It was so fun. We're now on our way to Tianzifang.

"You look excited", said Tianze.

"Of course I am!", I said cheerfully. Tianze laughed at my actions and messed my hair.

"Hey don't do that!", I said while glaring at him.

"I'll fix your hair", Haoxiang suggested with his usual bright smile. He was sitting in a table.

"It's fine I can do it on my own", I said but he pulled me. Haoxiang fixed my hair and he's really good at it.

"Wow you're good", I said while looking at the mirror

"I saw my older sister doing it before", He said.

We arrived in Tianzifang and it's so pretty. We can roam around as long as we'll go to the bus before 8:30 pm. Our group decided to paint in the antique shop and an old lady welcomed us. She showed us the examples of her paintings and we were mesmerized. She handed us the materials for us to paint.

"Why not paint the person in your left?", she suggested. I looked at my left and it was Haoxiang, I'm afraid I'm not qualified to painting his pretty face but it won't hurt to try.

We started to paint and I keep on looking at Haoxiang because of course, I'm painting him.

He looks so cute when he's focusing and I just can't stop staring at him, because why not? Ding Chengxin is my bias and Haoxiang is my bias wrecker

I stared at my drawing and looked at Haoxiang. It doesn't look like him and Haoxiang looks 100% better than my painting. I pouted.

"What's wrong? Can I see it?", he asked.

"NO", I refused and covered my canvas.

"Why not?", he asked.

"Because it's not yet done", I said and continued to paint him.

After almost an hour later, we finished painting and showed our works together. The old lady took a picture of us altogether and we went outside to tour around.

"You drew it well, I'll display it in my room", Haoxiang whispered to me and it made me blush. I stared at the painting of me made by Haoxiang and it is so beautiful.

"I'll do the same then", I said and smiled at him.

When we went outside, we took lots of pictures and ate street foods. We also entered random shops and bought some stuffs. We decided to go to a cat café to kill time. Tianze looks like he's having so much fun with the cats. I see he's a cat lover as well.

"Haoxiang, which one do you like more? Cats or dogs?", I asked.

"Yo-- I mean I like both", He answered

We continued playing with the cats and at around 6pm, we went to eat dinner. We still have 2 hours and we spent it all in the restaurant eating dinner. At around 8 o'clock we decides to go early in the bus. It was getting cold too.

Linlin and Tianze were hugging each other, and I didn't expect them to do that. Yuejiao doesn't feel cold and she was just there posting our pictures in IG and Weibo.

I did the same and browsed my weibo. I posted some pictures as well and saw a post of Haoxiang.

It was the painting we did awhile ago with the caption of : "❤". I liked the post and scrolled down.

"Are you feeling cold?", Haoxiang asked.

"No, I'm fine", I answered.

"But I feel cold", he said and pouted. I laughed at him because he looks like a kid. I tiptoed and let him wear my black hat.

When we were already complete, we went back to the Hotel. Yuejiao and Junlin fell asleep right away after we came back. But I still want to sneak out and stroll outside.

"Let's go outside!", I said to Tianze. Haoxiang looks like he's going to sleep now so I invited Tianze instead.

"Where are you going?", Haoxiang asked.

"Outside, want to go with us?", I asked.

"Sure", he replied