°˖✧Chapter 11✧˖°

Yuanying's POV

Tomorrow is the exam already. I feel bad for falling asleep yesterday while studying with Haoxiang. Today is a very stressful day, we had to complete lots of requirements in different subjects.

I sighed and slightly leaned my head at the back. I didn't realize that I was already leaning on Haoxiang's desk.

"Are you going to sleep again?", Haoxiang asked and l flinched.

"No!", I quickly sat properly. He giggled.

"Don't forget after the exam, okay?", he said and we pinky promised. It was so funny because my pinky was so much shorter than his.

"Your hand is so small, so cute", he said and took my hand away from him.

"No it's not, your hand is just big", I said.

After school, Haoxiang and I decided to just study in the library. Because he said it will be really noisy at their dorm later because Chengxin and Jiaqi are already there.

There were only a few people in the library. Probably because of how bad the weather looks like. We took a seat in the corner of the library.

"Sit beside me so I can teach you properly", Haoxiang said and I did. We're actually done studying every subject and we're just reviewing it over and over so we won't forget. Haoxiang's notes were so easy to understand so I didn't have a hard time reading it.

An hour later, it started to rain. I looked at the time and it's already 5:30. I received a message from my dad that we can just study at home and he'll pick the both of us here. I informed Haoxiang about it and he agreed.

"Do you have umbrella?", I asked Haoxiang and he shaked his head. We will need an umbrella to go to the school gates. I was about to message my dad to bring umbrella with him but then I realized that he can't because he is already on his way here.

"Let's run", I told Haoxiang.

"No you'll get sick", he refused.

"No I won't", I said as I wore my cap.

"That's not enough", he said and removed his blazer then gave it to me.

"How about you?", I asked him

"I'll be fine don't worry", he said and posed like a body builder. I laughed at his actions.

"Let's share", I said and put half of the blazer on his head but he's taller. He slowly bend down and he looks so uncomfortable. But at least he won't get wet.

"Let's run in 3, 2--"

"Wait", he said and held onto my waist while his other hand is supporting the blazer. The school gate is actually not that far.

"Let's go", he said and looked at me. Since we were under the blazer his face was too near. I blushed and look away. We ran to the school gate and saw my father's car, we quickly went inside. Thankfully, we didn't get wet that much.

"I'll wash your blazer and return it tomorrow", I said and he just nodded.

"Your gege is also at home, I can send the both of them in the dorm later", my father said.

When we arrived at home, gege lent Haoxiang his clothes because his uniform got wet from the rain. Haoxiang looks so good in casual clothes and I was trying not to scream.

We studied in my room and he was laughing a lot in my Ding Chengxin posters. Haoxiang decided to just sleepover here with gege and just go back in their dorm tomorrow.

Haoxiang's pen fell and when he was about to get it I flinched because I thought he was going to tickle me. What did I just do?! He smirked and I facepalmed internally.

He started to tickle me and I swear I'm ticklish everywhere except my feet. While he was tickling me, I accidentally bumped my head in the shelf.

"Oh god, I'm sorry", he apologized and hugged my head while holding the spot that got hit.

"Does it hurt?", he asked while cupping my cheeks. I shaked me head, telling him it doesn't.

"That's a relief then", he said and smiled at me.

After studying for more than 2 hours, we finally decided to stop studying and don't be nervous for the exam tomorrow. Haoxiang waved at me and left my room. How will I go to sleep now?!