02:00

"What the fuck is happe--"

Taeyong hushed him and before he could even touch the man, Jaehyun stopped him from doing so by holding up a hand. The man looked confused and panicked. The boy was the same.

"I can't be fucking crazy!" Jaehyun exclaimed, "Why can't he see you?"

Taeyong looked down, "I don't know..." he said softly.

The man took a deep breathe, "Maybe this is just a dream. A fucked up one. Or are you a fucking succubi?"

"A succubi?" the boy innocently asked.

"Oh, of course, you aren't. You don't even know what it is."

Taeyong pouted hopelessly, "I'm sorry..."

"I should just take a sleep, right? Right. This is just a fucking dream," Jaehyun uttered, convincing himself.

The boy watched the man walking back to his bed and chanting that everything is a bad dream. Jaehyun closed the lights which made Taeyong shiver for some reason. The man placed his bat beside the bed before he laid himself on his bed, ready to sleep.

Taeyong was shaking on his knees. He ran up to Jaehyun who has his eyes closed, already sleeping. The boy knelt down with teary eyes and tried shaking the man's arm.

"J-Jaehyun...I'm scared of the dark..."

The boy was about to cry as if the darkness was swallowing him up. He shook the man's arm again but Jaehyun swept his hands away and faced his back to the boy.

"I-I'm scared...Help me."

Jaehyun woke up in a dark morning. Maybe it was about to rain. The man stretched his arms out and yawned. He sat up and groaned. He messed up his hair and looked around his room.

The boy was gone.

Maybe it was just a dream. Jaehyun felt relieved just knowing he isn't crazy or something. He stood up from the bed, not minding to fix it, and walked out of his room. He walked downstairs and goes straight into the kitchen where he saw everyone already taking their breakfast.

"Morning, boss," Yuta greeted.

Jaehyun nodded, "Gloomy morning, huh?"

"Yeah...Well, have you heard about the news?" Johnny uttered, stirring his coffee.

The man furrowed his eyebrows, "What news?"

"Someone killed himself yesterday. They found out he's a boy from our school," Johnny answered.

Jaehyun chuckled, "Why are you saying this to me?"

"He was your target."

The man felt confused, "Everyone is my target. Why do you think that I should know this boy?"

"I just thought you'd remember him," Johnny uttered.

"I didn't kill him so I'm not sorry."

"Fucking ignorant, aren't you, hyung?" Donghyuck smirked.

Jaehyun chuckled, "Shut your mouth, sweetheart. Why don't you use that on your boyfriend's dick?"

"I'll let you know that I do use it on my boyfriend and if you want, I can use it on you, fuck boy," the boy raised an eyebrow.

"I don't need it--"

"'Cause you don't have one?"

Well, it's normal that they're like this. They tease each other for fun and Donghyuck is a little devil inside their house. They don't know what part of him that attracted Mark but who knows, it's their story. The boy usually fights with Ten, Johnny's boyfriend, who is also a devil in disguise.

All men just spent their time in their apartment. Nothing much to do since it was raining. They're just doing their own stuffs until it was time for them to meet up with Dream, another gang that they trust because of Mark and Donghyuck.

Wearing their signature leather jackets and bats, they arrived having so much attention from people. Most of them knew about the gang so they didn't plan on running on their path and stayed lowkey.

"Nice to see you all again! The drinks are on me, so have as much as you want!" Jeno uttered.

Jaehyun smirked at him and made a fist bump with the man who is the leader in Dream. Everyone settled down on their table while some were wilding on the dance floor and having a make out session with their lovers.

You see, Jaehyun's the only one who doesn't have a lover. He is a fuck boy, that's one, but he just couldn't get himself to get a girlfriend, or a boyfriend. He doesn't like the idea of committing.

He thought it's much better not to fall in love.

Back at the apartment, Jaehyun did bring a boy into his room. He was in the mood to fuck a boy and both of them were into the idea. The boy did also flirted him so Jaehyun just got the hint and brought him to the apartment.

Jaehyun panted and pulled himself out of the boy. The boy took a deep breath before he sat up. The man sat on the edge of the bed and was about to chuck the condom but his eyes widened at the sight of a familiar boy standing infront.

"Hey, I'm going," the boy uttered and stood up from the bed.

Jaehyun snapped back and chucked the condom before he threw it to the trashbin, "Y-Yeah..."

Obviously, what Jaehyun can see can't be seen by anyone so the boy couldn't see Taeyong by the door. The boy just dressed himself up to go out of the apartment. Jaehyun grabbed himself a pair of sweatpants and wore it, leaving himself shirtless.

"Call me," the boy uttered and gave a calling card to the man before he walked out of the door.

Jaehyun didn't even take a look on the card, he just crumpled it before he threw it into the bin. The man scratched his nape as the boy who has been standing by the door timidly walked up to Jaehyun.

"You're still here? Am I really going crazy?" Jaehyun sighed.

Taeyong shrugged and fidgeted with his fingers. He was still in his same clothes as yesterday. The man was curious as to why. Maybe he doesn't anything left for him to wear.

"You saw that?" the man asked.

Taeyong raised an eyebrow, "Saw what?"

Jaehyun looked straight at him in the eyes and pats the messy bed, "What happened to the both of us."

The man watched the boy to jolt and blush furiously, if possible. Taeyong whined and covered his face with his sweater paws before he slowly nodded. Jaehyun smirked at his reaction.

"You watched us, didn't you?"

Taeyong's eyes widened, "I-I didn't mean it! I swear! I-I woke up already here and--and...saw you guys doing that..."

Jaehyun chuckled. Suddenly got fond of seeing this pretty boy like this around him.