09:00

Until next morning, Jaehyun was still bothered with what he saw last night. All his mind was full of questions he couldn't answer. He barely got enough sleep. His heart felt heavy.

"Jaehyun!"

Jaehyun snapped out and looked at Johnny.

"W-What?"

The man furrowed his eyebrows, "We're getting worried. What's happening?"

Jaehyun looked around the table they were in and saw his members looked worried. The man sighed and looked away. Suddenly, he stood up from his chair. He wanted to talk about it but he wants to talk everything in private.

"I...lost my appetite...but Johnny, I have to talk to you in private," Jaehyun uttered before he walked out of the room.

Everyone was left on their seats, trying to figure out what's wrong. Johnny furrowed his eyebrows before he went back on drinking his coffee. It felt like it'll be a serious talk just by the way Jaehyun said it. It bothered everyone, to be honest.

"Try to talk it out to him," Ten uttered.

"I don't even know what could be bothering him," Sicheng said, "He rarely cares to anything."

Mark nodded, "He's even getting distant from us too."

"Don't worry, I'll make sure to know what's happening to him," Johnny uttered.

"So, what do you want us to talk about?"

Johnny walked into Jaehyun's room without a knock. He closed the door behind him and walked towards the man who was sitting on the edge of the bed. Johnny sat down beside and looked him. Jaehyun looked back at him.

"It's about...my target you were saying to me some weeks ago."

Johnny leaned back, "What about him?"

"I want to know how he...died," Jaehyun uttered.

"From what I heard, he cut himself by the wrist. The forensics even added that he might've overdosed himself."

The man was taken aback. His eyes widened and the picture of Taeyong's wrists flashbacked. Though he doesn't know if Taeyong really overdosed himself, the cuts said it all.

"Are you really alright, Jae? We're really worried," Johnny said and patted Jaehyun's shoulder.

Jaehyun looked back at him, "Do you know the name?" he asked, avoiding the question given to him.

"Jae, I want to know what's going on with you, okay? We're really worried for you. C'mon, can't you tell us--"

The man stood up from his bed, looking stressed out. Jaehyun roughly combed his hair and hissed.

"Fuck..." Jaehyun cursed under his breath and rubbed his palms against his face.

"Look, we just might help you. If you could atleast open up to us, Jae. What's wrong?"

The man looked at Johnny with strong but teary eyes, "I just want to know the name!"

Johnny went speechless but he just sighed. He just grabbed his phone to gave it Jaehyun to read the message he received.

Then suddenly his world stopped.